PDA

View Full Version : Corbin or Gel touring seats?

gav
17-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any thought/comments on aftermarket seats? I'm looking at the Corbin and the Ducati, gel touring seat but can't tell which one would be the most comfy. I'm thinking the Ducati touring seat looks better, any thoughts?

adam15
17-06-2008, 06:29 AM
The ducati one does look better and is a much better choice mainly because it's about half the price of a corbin seat.....my ducati one cost about 130 where as a corbin one was looking at about 250 ish I think.
I brought the ducati one based on the original not being that comfortable and the amount of people on here who recommended it

damon
17-06-2008, 06:45 AM
i may know of somebody selling one thats practically brand new but actually prefers his standard seat, i have an ask and pm you if he wants rid of it

cheers

Mand
17-06-2008, 07:26 AM
I suppose it depends on your bum shape - I've got a gel seat and I love it. I think you will have to try one out before you can buy if possible?

gav
17-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks guys, I'm gonna go with the Ducati one me thinks. Damon, that would be great if you could ask, really appreciate it.

singletrack
19-06-2008, 07:39 AM
I have a dp seat - I am very pleased with it. I haven't tried the corbin though.

damon
19-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Thanks guys, I'm gonna go with the Ducati one me thinks. Damon, that would be great if you could ask, really appreciate it.

sorry mate, just waiting for him to get back from germany, thought he'd be back by now.

ill text him and see what he says