PDA

View Full Version : great weekends riding,..

halina_r
15-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Had a great weekend's riding - thru wilts and glos - some accompanied, some on my own...weather was great....got lots and lots of practice in for my test next friday :) cant wait to get on my dream monster !!! :) :)

Nonnie
15-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Lucky you! The weather is crap here and I had to have lunch with my husband and my ex husband because it was Fathers Day! How surreal. Glad you got some practise in and hope for good weather this Friday for you.

gremlin
15-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Lucky you! The weather is crap here and I had to have lunch with my husband and my ex husband because it was Fathers Day! How surreal. Glad you got some practise in and hope for good weather this Friday for you.

Had evening with my ex hubby on Weds it is weird! We got wet at BSB it absolutely hissed it down for ages. Luckily we took a tarp to sit on but ended up using it to keep us and a few others dry, if anyone was watching it on TV the blue mound on the far side of Russells was us! Ducati really stormed it which will probably mean more penalties.

COR
16-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Had a great weekend's riding - thru wilts and glos - some accompanied, some on my own...weather was great....got lots and lots of practice in for my test next friday :) cant wait to get on my dream monster !!! :) :)

So it was you who used up all the petrol!!!!! :)

LouSCannon
16-06-2008, 08:01 AM
Same here, few more new bits for the Monster, sold my luggage to a guy from Bristol who's heading to Italy later next month on the Monster (V Jealous) and was out for most of Saturday.

Shame I'm back in the tin box this week :(