PDA

View Full Version : Not a happy bunny :(

halina_r
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Just been told I have to make some tough decisions at work :( not happy....dont want to play anymore!!!!!!! where's my bike???????

How crap.

Julie
10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Lets hope your workers dont read your thread on here...

Snips
10-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Lets hope your workers dont read your thread on here...

Can we see that unedited version again, for those that missed it? ;)

Sorry you're having a tough time halina_r, work can certainly suck.

halina_r
10-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Can we see that unedited version again, for those that missed it? ;)

Sorry you're having a tough time halina_r, work can certainly suck.

lol - work, personal life - u name it - it sucks right now!!!!!!

giler
10-06-2008, 11:26 AM

You didn't manage to get to the lysley arms last night then?

Have to admit I find my job totally boring these days. I justify it by
telling myself I need to do it to pay for the bills, kids, holidays and bike!

When it is time to go for the day switch off and put it out of your mind till you go back in.
Easier said than done I know!

halina_r
10-06-2008, 11:28 AM
You didn't manage to get to the lysley arms last night then?

Have to admit I find my job totally boring these days. I justify it by
telling myself I need to do it to pay for the bills, kids, holidays and bike!

When it is time to go for the day switch off and put it out of your mind till you go back in.
Easier said than done I know!

sadly not - suffering from sever hangover/attack of food poisoining (anyone's guess) last night and also attack of the grumps. Still....managed to collect my bike from my old house so every cloud....i guess....

barbican
10-06-2008, 11:30 AM

So it will only get better!

Nil illegitimus carborundum

giler
10-06-2008, 11:31 AM
sadly not - suffering from sever hangover/attack of food poisoining (anyone's guess) last night and also attack of the grumps. Still....managed to collect my bike from my old house so every cloud....i guess....

Keep your chin up, just think in a weeks time you WILL have passed your test!!

halina_r
10-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Keep your chin up, just think in a weeks time you WILL have passed your test!!

now thats the spirit i need :) and i am the ripe old age of 31 tomorrow lol :)

sadbiker
10-06-2008, 11:55 AM

I think its the same everywhere now, unless you work for yourself in a occupation you love, most jobs suck.

Chin up, do the best you can at work with out overstretching yourself, pass your bike test, get a 620 and the weekends are yours.

If your lucky and have good parking at work and can secure your bike just think of the ride in from Swindon. And then something to look forward to for the end of the day.

You coming this thursday ? don't forget its from 18:00 to 21:00 so you don't have to rush. If you come for later Cor may let you go and see her bike.

halina_r
10-06-2008, 12:00 PM
I think its the same everywhere now, unless you work for yourself in a occupation you love, most jobs suck.

Chin up, do the best you can at work with out overstretching yourself, pass your bike test, get a 620 and the weekends are yours.

If your lucky and have good parking at work and can secure your bike just think of the ride in from Swindon. And then something to look forward to for the end of the day.

You coming this thursday ? don't forget its from 18:00 to 21:00 so you don't have to rush. If you come for later Cor may let you go and see her bike.

yep - forgot it was this thursday - will try and scoot down - any idea what the weather is doing?

sadbiker
10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Its always sunny and shining in Weston, at least when I'm there. It only chucked it down when we were in France.

As far as I have seen on weather reports all looks ok. You never know even the Swindon possie might get their bikes out and come to the sea side?

giler
10-06-2008, 12:47 PM
and i am the ripe old age of 31 tomorrow lol :)

31 - You should worry!!!

Mand
10-06-2008, 12:49 PM

ahh 31, that's easy peasy, the hardest decision you will need to make will be to decide which cake you will have for your birthday.....

benson
10-06-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd possibly see it as a chance to have 31 different sorts Mand.....That way you don't get older you just get greater varieties of cake!

Mand
10-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I'd possibly see it as a chance to have 31 different sorts Mand.....That way you don't get older you just get greater varieties of cake!

ooo I like your thinking! Roll on old age!

Plum
10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Hey Halina

were in the same boat right now, and mine is sinking fast.

Still, as my Sister so kindly emailed me today ,' Chin up, they always say good things come of bad'. Not sure if i should believe her, but its about the best advice ive had all day

Hope it gets better for you

kevm
10-06-2008, 03:41 PM
I left to work for myself a few years ago. Best decision ever made! Much more time on bike! Keep that chin up and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Somehow when you get out on that bike, the world always seems a better place. Kev

Nonnie
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
I missed the unedited thread. Poor show. Diss the goss go on.

halina_r
10-06-2008, 03:53 PM

naaaahh :)

Snips
10-06-2008, 04:49 PM

I missed it and I was there 6 mins after it was posted - give us more time before dishing out the undoubtedly sensible advice to edit, ok Julie? ;)

Just kiddin' :)

gremlin
10-06-2008, 05:12 PM
31 is no age at all, wait till you get over the big 40 and 45 and stare 50 down the barrels, still to Mands way of thinking, all those cakes! Get out on the bike blow out the cobwebs, things always look better over handlebars. I'm sure with your qualifications there are always other options.

Mr Cake
13-06-2008, 03:28 PM

Must..... Resist..... Obvious..... Joke!!!!

Chin up! Wait till you get on your Monster and meet some of this lot!

I'm 28 and I feel really old sometimes :chuckle: Oooooo cake!

Dave

Plum
13-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Must..... Resist..... Obvious..... Joke!!!!

Chin up! Wait till you get on your Monster and meet some of this lot!

I'm 28 and I feel really old sometimes :chuckle: Oooooo cake!

Dave

28 eh? Youngster

I am 34 with the mentallity of a 21 yr old and body of a 50 year old........isnt life a b!tch at times