PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8th June

neilbaldry
05-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Anyone? looks like it may well be dry, and I will be out if that is indeed the case!

squiffything
05-06-2008, 09:22 AM
So you're not coming down to the Bury Bike show then?

neilbaldry
05-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Would be rude not to!

Anyone meeting before hand for a ride in? as im no good that side of Suffolk!

gremlin
05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Don't know what's happening at the mo. Having a Rayburn removal party on Saturday and it's a Sunday club run on Sunday. If our mate borrows Clives bike to see if his girlfriend likes being pillion we may come with Clive riding a Honda of some description but if Clive and mate decide to do Sunday club we won't cos they'll be hooleying. I was going to see if they'd all go to Bury but then I wouldn't be allowed to ride mine, I'm not experienced enough and having been nearly wiped out by a novice a few months ago Clive is really anti me trying to keep up, which I guess is fair enough. I'd like to go but we had promised mates other half a trip to Wells at a steady pace. She's new to it all and a bit wary so I guess it's only fair we try to make her feel at ease. We're trying to get her into bikes enough to get her own but I think we have an up hill slog!

squiffything
06-06-2008, 07:14 AM
Would be rude not to!

Anyone meeting before hand for a ride in? as im no good that side of Suffolk!

Neil head on down to Newmarket we're meeting up at Black Bear at the other end of Newmarket High Street at 10.30. A ride in to Bury via the back roads should see us have a good rideout then a day at the show. It would be good if we can get a few of us riding in.

neilbaldry
07-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Newmarket is the other side of Bury isnt it?

neilbaldry
10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/neilbaldry/pics/DSC00198.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/neilbaldry/pics/DSC00199.jpg

Snips
10-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Nice pictures, though I definitely prefer a Monster in tricolore.

I have to say, I don't really get the reason for an R1 in police colours, even as a gimmick, though it did seem to draw a crowd, so there must be something in it that I'm missing.

I'd have been much more impressed if it was kitted out as a full patrol bike.

Nonnie
10-06-2008, 08:01 PM
The guy who owns it organises the motorcycle safety courses in Suffolk and is a Road Safety Officer. His name is John and it took him 6 months to persuade a dealer to give him the bike on loan to get it all done out like that.

I network I do.

However I have been know to not listen properly so cannot vouch that all of the above information is at this point in time correct.