PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk 'n' proud !!

Paranoid Dave
04-06-2008, 08:03 PM
So after a year or so, PD's back on the scene. In the past we have had had quite a slack membership and I'm sure things will be no different now. So who's out there in the Suffolk region, are you in hiding, lurking, shy? If you're out there, say hello, lets plan a meet and find some nice roads and cafe at the end of it. I'm sure the usual members of team crumble will be around to join should we do so say hello and lets make it a summer to remember.

PD

neilbaldry
04-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Well, Dave, although I live in Norfolk, my bike is in Suffolk, so does that mean i'm in?

Paranoid Dave
04-06-2008, 08:32 PM
oh go on then :D

neilbaldry
04-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Groovy!

If the weather is good, then I shall be out this weekend, new DPM and all!not sure what the plan is tho

....... Looks like sunday is the better day this weekend!

AND, on the 15th, I will be heading across to Snett for the BSB

Mr Cake
04-06-2008, 09:34 PM
What are you riding now, Dave? Mand was saying something about another Crimplsham-type barnstormer soon...?

Dave

Paranoid Dave
05-06-2008, 06:27 AM
I have Milla the 900, not as evil as kylie but she goes like the clappers with more grunt than i can handle. barnstormer eh, count me in.

squiffything
05-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Dave where were you we were out down your way last night out to Gt Bently. That said Snips and I got a little lost and it took us two hours to get there :) Rach was waiting for us which is more than can be said for the bloody burger van. Packed up and leaving as we arrived.

Off to the Bury show at the weekend so if you can throw a sicky and join us it would be good. Also left me rucksack at the pub last night so will need a run down there again to collect if you're both about.

Paranoid Dave
05-06-2008, 07:12 PM
I am working saturday and sunday, no chance of getting out, but i may go for a spin tomorrow. :D Shirl might do the bury bike show on sunday, so long as it stays dry so don't be shocked if a pudding head turns up.

squiffything
06-06-2008, 07:21 AM
She's more than welcome to ride up to Newmarket and come in with us. Give me a call this evening if she would like to.