PDA

View Full Version : Biking Jeans and Sidi/Daytona womens boots

benson
28-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Got a few bits and bobs which I'll post here before putting them onto fleabay...

Hein Gericke's own version of draggin' jeans with padded bits/keprotec etc 29 inch waist 32 inch inside leg. Very good condition.

Sidi vertebra (mk2 ) ladies boots size 37. Worn only a few times but too narrow for my square feet! Really very good condition.

Daytona Arrow Sport boots - goretex - size 37. These are the short boot length and are two years old. They're well loved and looked after but still very wearable - waterproofed/leather treated regularly...

Sensible (yes sensible ) offers welcomed (foolish ones rebuked in the usual style) and if you want pics of the items best to PM me and I'll e mail you some...

Thanks for looking,

Benson

Nonnie
28-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I bet Justine is cracking up.

Roll up roll up for teeny tiny things to buy!

:chuckle:

benson
28-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I haven't dared to tell her!!! She so takes the micky anyway - but the funny thing is that the trousers were hers from about a hundred years ago!!!!

Mand
28-05-2008, 09:57 PM
I haven't dared to tell her!!! She so takes the micky anyway - but the funny thing is that the trousers were hers from about a hundred years ago!!!!

Really,?I suggest you inflate the price for those, posh bird trews, should go down well. I am tempted but I have the legs the length of a long thing on a long day sadly.

gremlin
29-05-2008, 12:19 AM
If size 37 is a size 4 in English money I could possibly give the short boots a home. My boots look a bit funny under my new leathers! Could you poss pm pic with your preferred price? Not sure about the Sidis, tother halfs ones squeaked like buggery and drove me nuts!

benson
29-05-2008, 07:11 AM
Will do Gremlin - actually they don't squeak after a dosing of WD40 on the spine! I'll send some pics tonight when I get home - thanks for asking...

Mand - now you need to go and just find yourself some shorter legs!!!

squiffything
29-05-2008, 07:50 AM
........ I am tempted but I have the legs the length of a long thing on a long day sadly.

I can confirm that having followed Mand on the Saturday ride she stretched her leg out and nearly kicked the side of a car going the other way in the other lane and we were in the inside lane on a dual carrageway at the time :)