PDA

View Full Version : Monster for sale

JustFerreting
28-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Hi Folks,
On Monday I will be putting up the full details as I won't be able to get to the 'pooter again til then. On behalf of Mrs Ferreting who can no longer ride thru disability, I will be selling an S plate 900 Monster. 20k miles, box stock except some easily removeable bar risers. FSH, fully serviced and good nick prior to being stood up in dry storeage for a number of years.
Surrey Area, price on Monday but won't be throwng it away.
If you know anyone who's interested, there will be a Moto Guzzi V50 Monza going too.

alreadyinuse
28-05-2008, 12:28 PM
sounds promising.

gremlin
29-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Love the avatar is it one you made up or can you get the sign? Would love to put one up by the front door!

JustFerreting
29-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Gremlin,
Can get them from SignsUp.Com, tho that's not where I got it. If you stick Attack Ferret Signs in G**gle you can also see people that do it on a t shirt too.
JF

gremlin
29-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Cool, not that my two would attack but it's good for a laugh!
Have you thought about triking the bike so the missus can still ride?

JustFerreting
03-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Gremlin
Did consider the trike option a while ago, but things change. Have seen a quadded Monster on the 'net too!! Mite have been on here.
For those waiting for the ad, had interest already for both bikes from a forum member, in interests of first come have sent them the details, if no interest thee will put it up here.
Cheers,
JF

JustFerreting
05-06-2008, 07:16 AM
Have put the Monster up on a new thread
Cheers,
JF