PDA

View Full Version : new bars

DANNY WRIDE
24-05-2008, 04:53 PM
some twat pushed my bike over outside my local shop an bent the handle bars, booked in to have replaced but was wandering if there are upgraded or better ones i could go for.:cry:

NattyBoy
24-05-2008, 05:06 PM
rizoma bars are very nice mate and quite reasonable...

DANNY WRIDE
24-05-2008, 05:27 PM
cheers any ideas where best place to get them

dlloyduk
24-05-2008, 05:29 PM
I have a set of Silver Renthal ultra Low bars going if you are interested PM me.

DANNY WRIDE
24-05-2008, 05:32 PM
im very interested but dont know how to pm

DANNY WRIDE
24-05-2008, 05:48 PM
clicked on your name but says im not allowed to access it

gremlin
24-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I got Renthals on mine think they were £49 most bike shops sell them as do Demon Tweeks, Busters etc.

DANNY WRIDE
24-05-2008, 06:08 PM
I got Renthals on mine think they were £49 most bike shops sell them as do Demon Tweeks, Busters etc.

are they better than standards in your opinion

dlloyduk
24-05-2008, 08:42 PM
ducati-monster620@ntlworld.com

Looks like PM's not working

gremlin
24-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I've had bar risers made as well so can't really compare. I changed due to trying to get a better, more upright riding position which I can say has made a big difference to my comfort. At £49 they are worth a go, if you don't like them I'm sure evil bay would be a good place to get rid of them. Will get tother half to post a pic so you can decide if you like the style. Unfortunately my old bar ends don't fit but grips and switch gear does. I'm hoping to have bar ends made by the same chap who did my risers.

DANNY WRIDE
25-05-2008, 01:22 PM
I've had bar risers made as well so can't really compare. I changed due to trying to get a better, more upright riding position which I can say has made a big difference to my comfort. At £49 they are worth a go, if you don't like them I'm sure evil bay would be a good place to get rid of them. Will get tother half to post a pic so you can decide if you like the style. Unfortunately my old bar ends don't fit but grips and switch gear does. I'm hoping to have bar ends made by the same chap who did my risers.

can you remember wat there called

DANNY WRIDE
26-05-2008, 08:31 PM

hi im lookin at busters website at renthal bars and raisers and cant work out which to buy could you please help me

alreadyinuse
26-05-2008, 11:24 PM
how flexible are you? Tomasellie clip ons look good

and arent too low eiyther

DANNY WRIDE
28-05-2008, 01:45 PM
thanks for everyones help however dont really matter as a useless tosser copper an his van writ it off yesterday:Furious:

singletrack
28-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Your Monster appears to be invisible.
Perhaps you need to get a different colour bike next time.

DANNY WRIDE
28-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Your Monster appears to be invisible.
Perhaps you need to get a different colour bike next time.

getting bright yellow 749 next :mand:

gremlin
28-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Well at least there should be no probs with payout, if a copper hits anything it's automatically his fault due to the fact they have training to avoid situations. My bars are moto x ones, but that's academic now!