PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Corner Attendees

emily's driver
23-05-2008, 06:46 AM
Apart from Squiffy and myself, hopefully we won't be on our own in this far flung corner of the Mill. With any luck we might beat the rain before we arrive. So who else is joining us there? I know Mand's Dave will be there on his R1, so that should make three of us and possibly Will on his Beemer. Anyone else? In true style Nonnie and I are already prepared (by that I mean we are leaving in under two hours and have yet to pack!). See you there come rain or torrential downpour.

benson
23-05-2008, 07:04 AM
If the weather is horrid we will be in the Golf... (bag).....
If not then as the Triumph is only arriving next Friday then I'm sorry but you're on your own!!! I will of course be with you in spirit...

slob
23-05-2008, 07:28 AM
...it beggars belief

squiffything
23-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Ah Rod quality corner is going to be the area they will all venture over to if only to look at the work of art that is your bike. I have been giving the HM a severe talking to he's never been so close to a supermodel before and he will get a little frisky leave them alone all night and who knows....

Will
23-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Apart from Squiffy and myself, hopefully we won't be on our own in this far flung corner of the Mill. With any luck we might beat the rain before we arrive. So who else is joining us there? I know Mand's Dave will be there on his R1, so that should make three of us and possibly Will on his Beemer. Anyone else? In true style Nonnie and I are already prepared (by that I mean we are leaving in under two hours and have yet to pack!). See you there come rain or torrential downpour.

Not riding down today - Sunday if the weather holds.

singletrack
23-05-2008, 08:00 AM
It looks like we are not coming now, so Andy's ST3 won't be there to give you company.

Paranoid Dave
23-05-2008, 08:20 AM
The Kia Picanto will we in the naughty car park, Milla will be in the garage - oh well.

CK & AK
23-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Ta-dah!!!!!

Now looking like we WILL be able to come for one night :D however, as I cant ride very far at the moment AK has suggested we stuff the bikes in the van tomorrow morning & shoot up in that! (can then lob bikes out & kip in it!) and hopefully I can bimble on the Sunday.

So, the van will be in the NC................. :mand:

Mr Cake
23-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Looking forward to seeing you there in all your naughty splendour! I'll be the one on the fast bike ;)

fatbloke
23-05-2008, 09:40 AM
I'll be in the naughty corner on the multi strimmer

Snips
23-05-2008, 09:49 AM
If the weather is horrid we will be in the Golf... (bag).....
If not then as the Triumph is only arriving next Friday then I'm sorry but you're on your own!!! I will of course be with you in spirit...

Do you have a Monster as well as the Hyperactive, Benson?

Snips
23-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Apart from Squiffy and myself, hopefully we won't be on our own in this far flung corner of the Mill. With any luck we might beat the rain before we arrive.

Let me get this right... that beautiful machine I was lucky enough to see a couple of weekends ago, and which hadn't done a mile in 18 months is going to get ridden to the Mill, possibly in the rain, and left out in the naughty corner of a car-park? :shocked:

I'm tempted to drive up and nick it myself :devil:

bigredduke
23-05-2008, 10:23 AM
The Kia Picanto will we in the naughty car park, Milla will be in the garage - oh well.

At least I won't be the only wuss in a car.:o

NattyBoy
23-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Looking forward to seeing you there in all your naughty splendour! I'll be the one on the fast bike ;)

Fast bike - average rider....;) :mand:

Mand
23-05-2008, 11:35 AM

Are you flirting with my man? :chuckle:

Julie
23-05-2008, 11:36 AM
naughty side for me!

Mr Cake
23-05-2008, 12:06 PM

I take that as a compliment :mand: :flag:

NattyBoy
23-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Are you flirting with my man? :chuckle:

Its the sideburns that do it for me mand--lol !!!

Mr Cake
25-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Its the sideburns that do it for me mand--lol !!!

Nat, you're not the first and you certainly won't be the last :chuckle: Where were you this weekend, fella!?