PDA

View Full Version : Bike competition - Arrow Mill 2008

gary tompkins
16-05-2008, 05:23 PM
A quick update on this years bike competition.

For the benefit of both residents & day visitors, the competition will run between 9am & 11.30am on Sunday morning. After which time everyone will assemble for the national group rideout, so don't arrive late and expect your bike to get judged. A lot of nice bikes missed awards in the past, due to late arrival at the mill - so get your act together and turn up ASAP.

This years catagories are.....

Bike of the Year (BOTY trophy + salver to keep)

Best paint

Best mechanical modification

Best cosmetic modification

Miguel Galluzzi - Spirito di Mostro

Best bike in “naughty corner”

We've thinned the classes out for 2008 to save time & simplify voting

and this is what's up for grabs.....

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/GeeTee_album/PICT0016wg.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/GeeTee_album/BOTY.jpg

So get down to Arrow Mill on Sunday 25th May - you know it makes sense ;)

benson
16-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Can't we have an award for someone in the naughty corner too? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SazzaG
16-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Naughtiest person?

Wow Gary, those trophies look amazing.

Hey, I've got an idea, how about we make that little bit in the middle into badges, and sell them for charity?

gary tompkins
16-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Naughtiest person?

Wow Gary, those trophies look amazing.

Hey, I've got an idea, how about we make that little bit in the middle into badges, and sell them for charity?

Hmmm... I think you might be onto a winner :D

Paranoid Dave
18-05-2008, 09:06 AM
you mean no rat bike - eric was looking forward to that.

scrapps
19-05-2008, 11:27 AM
WOW gary great job :thumbsup:

If you need a hand with anything on sunday give me a shout...

CK & AK
23-05-2008, 08:18 PM
As GT said above on the first post:

"For the benefit of both residents & day visitors, the Monster competition will run between 9am & 11.30am on Sunday morning (25th May).
After which time everyone will assemble for the national group rideout, so don't arrive late and expect your bike to get judged. A lot of nice bikes missed awards in the past, due to late arrival at the mill - so get your act together and turn up ASAP."

So dont forget - those who are not sure what to do this weekend - get yourself up to Arrow Mill, Alcester for the bike comp (even if you come by car to sneer/giggle/be amazed) and then follow on for the best bit of the weekender - the National Rideout. The speeds are such that even the most novice of riders will be happy, and the distance isnt too great either, allowing for those who need to ride home the same day.

C:)