PDA

View Full Version : 695 everywhere?!?!

LouSCannon
09-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Right you lot, I've covered near 300 miles over the past two days, major routes from Southend over to Reading and back again. M25, M4, various major A roads, peak hours, endless traffic to filter through and not ONE SINGLE spotted mention?!?!

I've dealt a huge blow to the insect nation, and stripped on the hard shoulder to take every possible layer out of my leathers as it was simply TOO hot, avoided the normal idiots when filtering and had a good conversation with Mr Plod whilst pulled over for some water but at the very least I was thinking I might get ONE bloody spotted mention!

Right, Sunday, I intend to ride up to Warfighters (http://www.warfighters.eu/) Sunday morning. I expect to see one of you on the M1 between the M25 and Rugby ready to spot me!!!!!! :nash:

David Matthews
09-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Tomorrow afternoon I'll be riding from Dorset up to north Wales via M4, M5, Bridgenorth, Welshpool and beyond.

I bet I don't get spotted either!

Paivi
10-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Did anybody spot me either yesterday commuting from Earlsfield to Canary Wharf or today on a trip from Earlsfield to Box and back?

No? Oh, well. Back to a life of anonymity. :(

LouSCannon
10-05-2008, 07:02 PM
There's no justice in the world I tells ya!

Paivi
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I know. Almost 12,000 miles and nobody admits to spotting me.

:idea: Maybe I'm invisible!?!? *Goes to test this theory by robbing Tiffany's*