PDA

View Full Version : Avebury - Wednesday the 7th

Pedro
06-05-2008, 10:56 PM
A bit short notice I know but anyone heading out to Avebury on Wednesday evening? Should be there about 7ish

Nickj
06-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Ahhhh tht would have been good, think they'll be closed and all gone home now though :(

Gilps
07-05-2008, 03:16 PM
What's the plan here Ped? Ride before 7, just meet up and natter at 7, ride out after 7, or just wing it and see how it goes? I may turn up depending on stuff.

Pedro
07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Basically I got a new rear tyre that needs a bit of a scrub up so we're meeting at Chavsda at 6.30/6.45 ish for a quick blat over to Avebury for a swift pint and a natter.

Never mind "stuff", get yer bike out!

halina_r
07-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Basically I got a new rear tyre that needs a bit of a scrub up so we're meeting at Chavsda at 6.30/6.45 ish for a quick blat over to Avebury for a swift pint and a natter.

i might just pop along - if you are still there at 10pm as it will take me 3 hours to get there on my bike from swindon lol :chuckle: :chuckle:

Pedro
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
3 hours!!!!!

That twisty thing on the right hand handle bar? Yes, you know the one, twist if a bit further!!!

:chuckle:

Just get there safe if you're coming!

Ped

Gilps
07-05-2008, 03:41 PM

May well see you down there then.

halina_r
07-05-2008, 03:42 PM
3 hours!!!!!

That twisty thing on the right hand handle bar? Yes, you know the one, twist if a bit further!!!

Just get there safe if you're coming!

Ped

i do i twist it all the way round it nearly comes off lol...
i will prob be there with my friend on his GS, so if you see me please say hi as you now know what i look like..black leathers with red stripe down the side and a tired look ha ha :chuckle:

Shandy
07-05-2008, 05:10 PM
May well see you down there then.

Right i'm not going now if you are........lol

Might see you there then Gilps........gilers got a pass out too (either that or he's sneaking out without telling the missus again)

Cheers,

Shandy

Pedro
07-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Nice little run out that!

Mind you, Gilps boots were something to see - Glam Rock meets short arse biker!

CK & AK
07-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice little run out that!

Mind you, Gilps boots were something to see - Glam Rock meets short arse biker!

this post is worthless without pics............. :D

Gilps
07-05-2008, 09:22 PM
this post is worthless without pics............. :D

Leave me alone you bullies. I got no pics of me wearing them but they are Altberg Clubman boots. Very sensible footwear I'll have you know.
http://www.altberg.co.uk/Web/boots/clroadmicro-b.html
It was good to get the old SL out and see a few familiar faces. Distinct lack of Ducati's there though. Note to self - must buy a Harley and fit in with the masses.

halina_r
08-05-2008, 07:47 AM
A bit short notice I know but anyone heading out to Avebury on Wednesday evening? Should be there about 7ish

Hi guys - i ended up going to avebury but didnt get there till about 8.45 due to work etc..(not cos of my pretend bike)...
shame i missed you all - did you spot the hundreds of cops that were hidden in the bushes on the route from swindon ?? (well maybe not hundreds) :worried:

Pedro
08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Hi guys - i ended up going to avebury but didnt get there till about 8.45 due to work etc..(not cos of my pretend bike)...
shame i missed you all - did you spot the hundreds of cops that were hidden in the bushes on the route from swindon ?? (well maybe not hundreds) :worried:

Bugger, didn't see the plod.....

Must have missed you by about 15 minutes

Shandy
08-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Bugger, didn't see the plod.....

Must have missed you by about 15 minutes

Have you got tunnel vision???

Did you not see the one where me a jacko stopped for a waz at the weekend?? The fact a bloke was wearing stab vest kinda gave it away.....lol

halina_r
08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
well will be there again next week - hopefully earlier if anyone is going along?