PDA

View Full Version : Late May bank holiday (24/25/26 May)

neilbaldry
06-05-2008, 10:45 AM
who is available this bank holiday weekend for a jaunt?

CK & AK
06-05-2008, 10:50 AM
who is available this bank holiday weekend for a jaunt?

prob anyone who isnt going to the weekender Neil - or those not going on the National UKMOC annual rideout on the Sunday.
Why not take a jaunt over to Stratford at least for the Sunday ride? :)

C

benson
06-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Indeed - even I know the dates now!!!:woot:

squiffything
06-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Ah so you are available for the whole weekend! Get yourself a tent pack the GF and come for a weekend of laughs and motorbikes. You know you want to...

mad_turnips
06-05-2008, 12:58 PM
come on neil ........ Join us Join us

Albie
06-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Get a £30 tent and bag and camp over. Go on yor mad not to. Headhunter and us are camping.:thumbsup: Then you can see my bike in glorius real colour.:bunny:

slob
06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
and frankly, any Ducatista who isn't at the weekender, will probably be at Assen for the Ducati club races.
Why not come down on Saturday and join in the racing Neil?
Shameless plug to prevent my bankruptcy (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=27394)

Headhunter
06-05-2008, 08:59 PM
As Albie says.....£30 Argos special - 2 sleeping bags + 2 mats and a fairly decent 2 man tent - join the 'ard boys and girls and come camping.

Can also take the **** out of Avni etc.

squiffything
07-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Yup the tents purchased and fits in the Hypers luggage just got to sort me slleeping bag out. The locals are riding up on Friday Neil so come on you know it will be a goog un

Nonnie
07-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Come on Neil! Leaving Norwich at lunchtime on the Friday. We're coming back on the Sunday but PD and PH are back on the Monday.

AND your girlfriend gets to carry everything!

gary tompkins
07-05-2008, 11:23 PM
prob anyone who isnt going to the weekender Neil - or those not going on the National UKMOC annual rideout on the Sunday.
Why not take a jaunt over to Stratford at least for the Sunday ride? :)

C

I'm baffled that some UKMOC regulars still don't seem to know about this event? Maybe they have been living in a cave for six months? :rolleyes:

bigredduke
08-05-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm baffled that some UKMOC regulars still don't seem to know about this event? Maybe they have been living in a cave for six months? :rolleyes:

Or perhaps an Austrian electrician's cellar?:rolleyes:

squiffything
08-05-2008, 08:47 AM

Quick someone take GT's baffles out we need him loud for the weekender :)

neilbaldry
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Or perhaps an Austrian electrician's cellar?:rolleyes:

Hey hey hey! I've not been bummed in fritzls celler for any length of time! just been busy with work, and had a virus on my home computer, which until i get fixed, means a restricted access to interweb.

plus im on call that wekeend and can be no more than 1 hour from RAF Marham.

squiffything
08-05-2008, 03:36 PM
..... and can be no more than 1 hour from RAF Marham.

Ok and your point is? I've seen you ride Neil you'd easily get back in an hour on the bike :biggrin:

Oh wow I've passed the 500 mark

bigredduke
08-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Hey hey hey! I've not been bummed in fritzls celler for any length of time! just been busy with work, and had a virus on my home computer, which until i get fixed, means a restricted access to interweb.

plus im on call that wekeend and can be no more than 1 hour from RAF Marham.

I'm sure you can borrow a Chinook, I understand they are readily available for little jaunts.:mand:

neilbaldry
09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm sure you can borrow a Chinook, I understand they are readily available for little jaunts.:mand:

haha! nope, cant borrow a Chinny. theare all either on down time from being out in the gulf, or are actually out in the gulf (somewhere). its only the lucky and 'of good breeding' (read: royal and brat) that get to mess about in them.

gremlin
09-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Worst case you could come to the Boundary on Sunday, there's burlesque dancers and everything! You'll defo be within an hour of work!

neilbaldry
10-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Burlesque dancers!? yum!

i may be within an hour of work, but i wont wanna leave!

neilbaldry
12-05-2008, 06:49 PM
just took delivery of a chain adjuster today! so im half way to getting out and about! so now i just have to adjust the chain, and polish some bits up, and im away!