PDA

View Full Version : Who fancies Gt. Bentley this wednesday?

Paranoid Dave
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
I've not been for two years, the day we hid from dawn of the dead. Anyone fancy a meet this week for a burger and coke on the massiiiive green.

:D

Nonnie
05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Ooooh Oooooh! I could make it, I could. I've just given Rod my jobs for after school Wednesday and he says "Fill yer boots lass" so what time Davey Sprocket?

p.s. I've modified my bike so much and changed its colour, dawn of the dead won't find me!

Paranoid Dave
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Well i'm off all day so you can come here whenever and we'll go. Or i'll meet you there?

Nonnie
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
what time do you want to be there? Let's work backwards! I'll come to you anyway first in time to get a coffee before we go there.

Grumpy
05-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Should be able to make it.......shall we wear red roses, so we recognize each other!!!
oh what time approx?

benson
06-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Sadly I will miss this week as I'm working in Bristol and won't be back in the big smoke until after my usual bed time - but have a lovely time and at least one burger for me....

squiffything
06-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Ah this might be a Hyper ride time. What time are you guys thinking aboout meeting up oh and where the heck is Gt Bentley :)

Paranoid Dave
06-05-2008, 02:51 PM
White537, we'll get there when we get there, somewhere between 6 and 10pm :D You'll know nonnie as her bike 'Juan' has stars on it. My bike 'Milla' has a headlight unit half way between darth vader and K9. You'll know when you see it.
Squiffy, buy a map you tight fisted **** :D :D ik so it's just south east of colchester. Its a tiny village with a huge village green, all bikes will be heading for it and there a dozen different ways to get there.

Nonnie
06-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Dave, really, that's just crap!

Yes, my bike has stars but that's not going to help if we are already there and not near our bikes is it? Are we getting there for 5.30/6 then? I'll be at yours for around 4.30ish.

I suggest that either you spot us coming in at 6ish or you find my bike and I'll find you there.

Squiffy, you can meet us at Tesco in Ipswich where the A14 meets the A12 if you want. As can anyone really. I can't give you directions to GB because I don't know them. I tried Google but it wasn't helping me at all.

squiffything
06-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I gotta check with Sararah first She has already given me a kitchen pass for next Sunday so I need to check if I may go out to play on Wednesday or not. Seriously I'm not sure if we are suppose to be doing something and need to check.

squiffything
07-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Nope sorry guys no can do tonight as I went out last night to take some pics of the monnie and will be out on sunday. I have got to steam clean the BBQ's and pay some attention to my lovely one oh and Sarah could do with a cuddle as well Ha ha ha

Have a good run out.

albs
07-05-2008, 01:00 PM
i havent been for 7 years ,im going to try to go again soon,possibly even tonight. wont be on a ducati tho

Paranoid Dave
07-05-2008, 01:34 PM
well its sunny and i have the day off. Nonnie, get your arse over here and lets go get a burger.

Nonnie
07-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Well seeing as you asked so nicely, see you in an hour.

Paranoid Dave
07-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Well i'm home, and i don't think i've seen GB that busy before. It was me, nonnie, abbeyalto - nice to meet you, do post up and come out more. And white 4654839, sorry it was brief but hello all the same. There were a few other monsters there, one with a sidecar for wheelchair.

Feel knackered now, maybe I shouldn't have gone swimming yesterday?

Nonnie
07-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Ha! You're knackered! I'm home too and got caught in a bug storm. Couldn't see anything for the last 6 miles, it were raining bugs I tell thee. My visor, jacket and bike are absolutely caked in the little devils.

Lovely to meet you Abbeyalto, what a fantastic unusual job you have. And yes, White 357, sorry we were just leaving but good to meet you anyway.

I've got one more blingy thing to do to the bike now, thanks Abbeyalto!

Grumpy
09-05-2008, 05:54 PM
No probs about you guys bug****ng off! I know when i'm not wanted!!lol

I hope abbeyalto made it home alright via the route suggested.
Will meet up again sometime.