PDA

View Full Version : Kent meet 11/5/08 - at Oakdene cafe

gary tompkins
05-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi All,

I can't make cafe next weekend as I'll be at Brands for the re-scheduled BSB event. Also trike will be in for service with Steve R, so I'll be minus my 3 wheels until early the following week.

Anyway - I'm sure a few "full english" addicts will make cafe given the chance, so maybe you can suss out who's doing what, where and when regarding the monster weekend, and ride up to Arrow Mill?

Catch you later - the suns out and the trike's begging to be thrashed :)

Albie
05-05-2008, 01:04 PM
I will probs still go as I need to do as much testing as possible so I should be there on sunday.
So far it seems ok. I think it was paranoia

alan c
05-05-2008, 03:42 PM
i will also be at brands so no oakdene for me, but just to let you know i will be meeting the mob members at clackets services at about 1o/c, they arrive at folkstone on euro star at 12o/c. scrapps has said he would also meet with us for ride up, i know this time is a bit later than usual so others will meet and ride up earlier i would think ? lets hope for weather like this bank holiday weekend :thumbsup:

Albie
05-05-2008, 04:05 PM
I am ok with this as long as everyone else is. I dont mind either way.Im sure as long as we all get there in either 1 group or 2 thats all that matters.

I would go to Brands but you are lucky free entry as is GT. I will concentrate on getting some miles on tyres.

scrapps
06-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I will prob give it a miss unless gadget wants to meet for breakie and load his bike onto the trailer for our run up to cadwell for rider training. ?(maybe a good meeting point)
That is if I have a bike working by then :nash: :nash:

Albie
06-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Dont forget you can borrow my dp filter if you need. If you want I could pick up yours from Pro twins

MilesB
07-05-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm planning on an Oakdene brekkie, and if Susan is OK we will both be there - but in the car as Susan isn't fit enough to go pillion yet.

Reading above, seems like we'll be the only ones there? :scratch:

Miles

Albie
07-05-2008, 10:32 PM
I am ok with this as long as everyone else is. I dont mind either way.Im sure as long as we all get there in either 1 group or 2 thats all that matters.

I would go to Brands but you are lucky free entry as is GT. I will concentrate on getting some miles on tyres.

Sorry peeps I wont be going as I have to go to Carolines dad's 70th birthday dinner and gues what my new neighbour asked if I wanted to go to brands as he can get me in free :Furious: :Furious: But he said I and Caroline can come to WSB with him. Great stuff.

Drewsus
09-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Myself and Halfpint are planning on coming down for breakfast. Akthough I have to admit Brands is tempting, might have to have brekkie then go to Brands.

J.P
09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I won't be making it unfortunately. Seems like ages since I was down there, and it was actually. Hope you all have a good weekend.

MilesB
10-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm planning on an Oakdene brekkie, and if Susan is OK we will both be there - but in the car as Susan isn't fit enough to go pillion yet.
Plan B - I'm off for Breakfast in Rye... fab run, then home before it gets too hot and the roads fill up with England's finest heading for the beach!

GULLY
10-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi lads
I got Megan all day so no playing for me.
hope to see you all be for weekender

MilesB
12-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Plan B - I'm off for Breakfast in Rye... fab run, then home before it gets too hot and the roads fill up with England's finest heading for the beach!
Mission accomplished - by 'eck it were 'ot on the way home - and I was wearing my ventilated summer jacket, etc.

Unfortunately Susan is not able to ride at the moment, so I am having to ride her Bonnie for her too - means I'm getting a breakfast run every weekend, one bike or the other. Unsuprisingly, Susan's a bit grumpy about this...

See you all around; enjoy the weekender - I assume the 'Kent massive' will be well represented?

Miles

gary tompkins
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
...See you all around; enjoy the weekender - I assume the 'Kent massive' will be well represented?

Miles

Ohh yes :biggrin:

Hope Susan gets well soon Miles & keep in touch