PDA

View Full Version : Sat 3rd May 08

squiffything
01-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I've got a kitchen pass and a new Hypermotard that wants to go out this weekend Is there anyone in the Newmarket area that fancies a rideout?

Graham

Nonnie
01-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Yay! Not exactly Newmarket and I do have to go to Ipswich (by car) and then I am supposed to be going to a wedding and I have to pimp my ride beforehand as it is the wedding transport BUT I'd really like to see the new bike and catch up with you so if your plans involve heading this way because I do have such a lot to do, then I'd love to join in.

squiffything
01-05-2008, 01:22 PM
They might and I could be persuaded to head out to Norfolk shores just to show you my swishy new ride :) I want to call into a Ducati Dealer and see if I can have a software upgrade done to my trip counter (it's running slow and there is a software tweak that can sort it.) Seastar could do this as well as any of them I'm sure.

I guess it depends on whos up for a ride and where they are coming from.

Nonnie
01-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Well, Rod is going to take his bike there for the mapping thing. I don't suppose it could go horribly wrong then, could it? If you are going, then I'll get myself to Ipswich early and be ready for middayish if you like. There is a fabulous pub just up the road from there!!! Blimey, chips already.

squiffything
01-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Well thats sorted then. Anyone fancy a ride out to Seastar Ducati, a meet with Nonnie and a pub lunch. :)

Nonnie
01-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Actually.............

In the last 5 minutes, I have persuaded Rod to take Maggie to Ipswich, and found out that Seastar have a launch day of the new Monster! Let's go! Let's get there for 11 and have ourselves a complete hoot. Rod will swing by on his way back but he is going to be working later.

Hurrah! I'm off to post this in the Norfolk forum!

p,s, I MUST remember there is a wedding I am going to! Don't let me forget!

p.p.s. They are not sure if the bike will be available immediately for demo rides but I say, give them a ring, pester them until they say yes.

squiffything
01-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Yay an official launch day at a Ducati dealer. Free pucks and fizzy drinks and everything. I'd better give em a ring to see if they can do my electrically wizzardrythinimywotsit.