PDA

View Full Version : Duke Dealer Contacts

Pedro
30-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Hi all,

me again... must stop eating Haribo's late at night...

Right, next idea!

Over the years I've developed a pretty good relationship with Moto Rapido (I was their first Monster customer) and they've always been willing to help and support stuff like the track day in the past etc. As a means to spread the UKMOC word, I think dealers could play a big part in introducing new buyers to the delights of the UKMOC (we'll have to hide Didge..!).

So, does anyone else have decent ties with their local dealer that we could develop for the good of the UKMOC?

I was thinking we could get some posters printed up to display and new cards made up for them to hand out

I'll have a chat with Rapido at the weekend and see what they think

Ta
Ped

NattyBoy
01-05-2008, 07:39 AM
DOC did the same thing - quite cheap to do and good exposure...louigi would be up for it..

benson
01-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I'll be off to see Ray at Rosso Corse prior to the weekend for a service (the bike - possibly not me) so I'll have a natter with him too.....

CK & AK
01-05-2008, 08:16 AM
Snells always had a good heap of cards from me to hand out a few years ago, and I still have a v good relationship with them Ped.

C

JerryXt
01-05-2008, 08:22 AM
I can have a chat with Pete ProTwins and I'm sure Damiano at Metro would be happy to push peeps along here.

YoungDucS4R
01-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Isn't Kev (velocity raptor) from Ducati Manchester a contributing member here?
Maybe he could be contacted?

squiffything
01-05-2008, 09:01 AM
What about that Natty Independant Traders lot He must be one of the richest ducati stuff dealers out there and could entice loads of innocent young ducati types onto the site. Oh hang on a mo he already does ;)

I'm possibly heading down to Parky's in Colchester on Saturday or over to St Neots (is there still a Ducati dealer there?) I'll have a word and see if we can get something done with those guys.

Nonnie
01-05-2008, 09:40 AM
I guess I'm left with SeaStar then.

Lowsider
01-05-2008, 09:42 AM
I have some good contacts at Ducati Leeds and they have had our cards there before. Charlie, Jane and John there are great.

Lucati
01-05-2008, 10:08 AM
I'd agree that Damiano at Metropolis would be very open to passing on the word.

Also, I had an idea for a Monster Hunt in central London too...... Get some flyers for the club made up ( I could do it at work after hours!) and then go on a bit of a towny ride out, trying to spot monsters and tag em with the flyers. They are quick and hard to catch so we'll need a big net and a stun gun.
All washed down with a celebratory beer and burger at the windmill pub on Clapham Common after. Could do it on a school night after work if weekends are tricky!

What d'ya reckon - anyone up for it?