PDA

View Full Version : Area Reps List - Updates Required!!!!

Pedro
30-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Ok folks, as far as I can see and remember, this is the area reps list etc as shown in the Regions section. As you can see there are some gaps in both reps and area.
Bedfordshire -
Berkshire - Crust
Buckinghamshire -
Cambridgeshire -
Cheshire -
Cornwall -
Devon / Somerset -
Dorset -
Essex - Grumpy
Goucestershire -
Hampshire / Wiltshire - Liz
Hertfordshire -
Kent - Alan C
Lancashire -
Leicestershire -
Lincolnshire -
London - slob
Manchester -
Norfolk - Mohawk
North East England - Strumbuddy
Northern Ireland - Ricky
Oxfordshire -
Staffordshire -
Surrey /Sussex -
Wales (North) -NeilO
Wales (South) -
Warwickshire -
Worcestershire -
Yorkshire - Nambduke
Scotland -

France - Stef and LVC!

If this needs correcting please post below. Apologies if I've missed anyone!! The usual applies, if your happy doing it great, if not please advise and we'll find another victi... volunteer!

Ta
Ped

squiffything
30-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Methinks PDave was the rep for Suffolk that's how he and Rachael introduced him at my first ever meeting with them.

Nonnie
30-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Pedro, what about a list of areas that have no rep? (Devon, Cornwall, Somerset)

That way, people will see and possibly volunteer.

Pedro
30-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Boing! To keep it up near the top!!

Scotty
30-04-2008, 08:20 PM
yhey i live somewhere outside of an area

Gatesheadcestershire

Stafford
30-04-2008, 08:20 PM
How lucky am I that Avon's not on the list. :running:

Pedro
30-04-2008, 08:25 PM

It is now and thanks for volunteering!

squiffything
01-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Just to keep it near the top ....

Can you stick a "U" in Squiffything I'm nothing without u :)

sadbiker
01-05-2008, 07:24 AM

You live in BARNEs???

Lowsider
01-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Scotty an new area needed for you then.......

How about Geordieland!!!!! Tee Hee!!

in all seriousness The north east needs an area. and a rep and Scotty you may even do a good job...

Scotty
01-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Geordieland!!!!!

:worried: treading on thin ice there Gateshead being south of the river :worried:

I could/would volunteer for the 'North East' (as a vague collection of the local counties)

However I'm not sure I'm local rep material (very shy and quiet in real life, poor social skills, bad memory and inherently lazy)

and as ever title is nothing without organising something

maybe a north east location might spur some young enthusiastic blood to come to the front :idea:

Nonnie
01-05-2008, 07:57 PM
:worried:
However I'm not sure I'm local rep material (very shy and quiet in real life, poor social skills, bad memory and inherently lazy)

:idea:

I think that's the criteria my friend. Do you like chips and cake? If you like chips and cake, it's all good.

Scotty
01-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Doh ,umm chips on cake

Pedro
01-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Doh ,umm chips on cake

Welcome to our North East Rep!!!

:thumbsup:

Scotty
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
arrrrgh panic what do I do now ?

Pedro
01-05-2008, 08:23 PM

Get out and ride your bike and invite others too!

CK & AK
01-05-2008, 08:24 PM

Make sure you eat chips & cake :D

Or, know your local roads, where a dealer is - all so you can advise new persons on the board in your area. A plus would be maybe posting a week or so in advance of a place to meet - even if its just a regular 'bike stop' when you can hang out for an hour anyway!

C:) - nice one Scotty

Duncan
01-05-2008, 08:43 PM

Avons not a place, its a river, a cosmetic firm, a tyre company.
Avon county was abolished years ago, it never really existed in the hearts of locals like me, it was just a bastard child of City and County of Bristol, North Somerset and South glos.

Youll find Avon takes in part of Cor and Pels (Sadbiker) region them being North Zummerset and me Bristol and Glos / South Glos.
You are definitely in BaNES Bath and North east Somerset which needs a rep.
We could make you the Bane of all area reps :rolleyes: :chuckle:

dlloyduk
01-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Scotty an new area needed for you then.......

How about Geordieland!!!!! Tee Hee!!

in all seriousness The north east needs an area. and a rep and Scotty you may even do a good job...

Please no that would be very bad taste. I would then have to leave the forum.

Well done Scotty at last an area Rep we have. Why dont we have a regular meet up for a coffee at shields say once a fortnight or so may spurr on one or two other localish peeps to pop out?

Stafford
02-05-2008, 07:35 AM
Avons not a place, its a river, a cosmetic firm, a tyre company.
Avon county was abolished years ago, it never really existed in the hearts of locals like me, it was just a bastard child of City and County of Bristol, North Somerset and South glos.

Youll find Avon takes in part of Cor and Pels (Sadbiker) region them being North Zummerset and me Bristol and Glos / South Glos.
You are definitely in BaNES Bath and North east Somerset which needs a rep.
We could make you the Bane of all area reps :rolleyes: :chuckle:

Thanks for pointing that out Dunc, I also seem to have volunteered to be area rep. :cool:
I do have to say that I have never wanted to live in Avon or BaNES, I was born in Bath, SOMERSET. All of the postal addresses that I have to write to this day will have Somerset just above the post code, I have never moved from the area, boundaries just move around me. TBH I like nothing to do with BaNES but the w*nkers that decide these things had other plans. :nash:
Now Somerset that’s a proper county. :booze:

sadbiker
02-05-2008, 11:57 AM
I live in somerset.....

Pedro
02-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I live in somerset.....

Ahhh, another willing volunteer...! Shall I add you to the list for Somerset?

Thanks!!!

Ped

sadbiker
02-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Ahhh, another willing volunteer...! Shall I add you to the list for Somerset?

Thanks!!!

Ped

Eeeekkkk.

See how Weston Bike nights go...

Was hi-lighting to Stafford. But I know how he feels, I was born in Lancashire, till the Greater Manchester took over.

It least I now know he's a proper Worzle......... with a 888 ......

markus
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Ped - can we get some more cards printed up? - I've been in a few shops recently (cooper b's especially - remember them Terry - didn't you get your Glam bike from there????) that deal in monsters that would like to have a stack there for new and potential owners.

I don't know what the cost is like for them, is it something we could raise money for somehow?
I'm happy to see what i can do to help

Pedro
02-05-2008, 04:12 PM
I've got cards somewhere, not sure how many but will see about getting more done for the weekender

Half Man Half Mole
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm a frequent visitor to J.H.P. Coventry and Ducati Wolves (damn this carbon fibre addiction) and I'm more than happy to dish out cards or the like to promote M.O.C. activities. Do we have a corporate logo (Oooh, look at Moley being all grown up and professional). Seriously though, let me know if I can help.

Mike

gary tompkins
02-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I've got cards somewhere, not sure how many but will see about getting more done for the weekender

I could do with more UKMOC cards Pedro

It'll be well handy if you could bring some to the weekender?

claicerrig
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Ped

OK i will cover North West Wales which means Gwynedd and Anglesey other wise its to big an Area for one and i don't really know people over there

I will be willing to help out if there are people in the other direction towards Chester

Plus i do have Work and shift commitments 24/7 which can curtail my involvement at short notice in organised functions ride outs etc

So its up to you lot now do you want me or not ???

Clai

Loving life Loving My Monster Rads Rule :P

Pedro
03-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks Clai

all help welcome!

Ped

BluprintZ
11-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Ped

OK i will cover North West Wales which means Gwynedd and Anglesey other wise its to big an Area for one and i don't really know people over there

I will be willing to help out if there are people in the other direction towards Chester

Iawn Clai.

I've already sent you a reply a week or two back, not sure if you got it!
Give me a shout if you need any help!

George (BluprintZ)

madhatter
12-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry Ped,

Been a little busy of late, but I'm still here in Bedfordshire trying to get the locals out, in conjunction with Young Marcus with all the Bucks lot.

MH.

LVC
12-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi Ped,

Happy to cover Le Mans and this part of the Loire Valley. I know Stef's got the monopoly on France but it is 4 times the size of the UK :thumbsup:

Been racking up the KM's recently with plenty of ride-out with the local bike clubs :biggrin: Am more than happy to lead or suggest rides in and around this area as and when members come over (MotoGP, Le Mans 24hr, holiday, emigrate, etc. etc.) :flag:

mototech
13-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Is there a rep in Northern Ireland?
Brian.

Pedro
13-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Is there a rep in Northern Ireland?
Brian.

Looks like there is now! I like a willing volunteer!!!

Seriously, would you like to take it on?

Ped

Plum
13-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Ped told me i was rep for Jersey..........So all i need to do is meet myself for a ride out, go around the island once (thats 45 miles) buy myself a cuppa and go home. Do i have to give myself a card too then Ped. Shal i walk past my bike and slip one under the seat?

I think i am gonna look odd talking to myself

mad_turnips
13-05-2008, 09:10 PM
your not on your own plum "Jersey" make two of you but i would not bother meeting him he has a v nice red 620 but hes only 20 and not anywhere near as allround fantastic and amazing as his older brother who you met on the last JerseyMOC ride out ( thats me in case you forgot) ;)

Plum
13-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Oh sh1t! I forgot about him.......he is probably one of the couple of monnie owners who wave when we ride past each other. Well 2 of us, plus a possible third. Well i thinkwe warrant our own little club. Does UKMOC need an area rep though for such a small party of Jersey Crappo's?

cinders
21-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Oh sh1t! I forgot about him.......he is probably one of the couple of monnie owners who wave when we ride past each other. Well 2 of us, plus a possible third. Well i thinkwe warrant our own little club. Does UKMOC need an area rep though for such a small party of Jersey Crappo's?

At least theres 2 maybe 3 of you. I seem to be the only one down in sunny cornwall :)
Well thats all i know of unless theres more in another forum elsewhere :)

Cinders

Pedro
09-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Pleased to say Ricky is now Northern Ireland Rep!

ricky
09-06-2008, 09:28 PM
im tellin ye........ ITS MY ISLAND!!!

mototech
21-06-2008, 08:36 AM
im tellin ye........ ITS MY ISLAND!!!
Good man Ricky, hopefully speak to you soon.

eddie munster
22-06-2008, 11:30 AM
well done ricky... :) how goes it brian, good to see you on here... I'm still around folks you both have my number... prowd owner of an s2r now :)

mototech
22-06-2008, 05:53 PM
well done ricky... :) how goes it brian, good to see you on here... I'm still around folks you both have my number... prowd owner of an s2r now :)
Hi Ed,
saw the bike on NIB. Looks smart.
Keep practicing the jumps!
Did you buy new or second hand?
Brian.
P.S.
Update your profile!!!

eddie munster
26-06-2008, 08:49 PM
its an 05 brian... 947miles on the clock when i picked it up :)

ill have to get down and see you, get some pointers! so far i want a damper, a 14 tooth spocket, stiffer suspension and new tyres...lol

the 600 stopped quicker with one disc and went round corners better. forgot about the profile :)

mototech
27-06-2008, 07:12 AM
its an 05 brian... 947miles on the clock when i picked it up :)

ill have to get down and see you, get some pointers! so far i want a damper, a 14 tooth spocket, stiffer suspension and new tyres...lol

the 600 stopped quicker with one disc and went round corners better. forgot about the profile :)

No problem sir! Should really be a sllight improvement on the 600. Give me a shout, and we will have you sorted in no time.
Brian.

Lowsider
21-03-2009, 08:35 AM
all OK with me still

Albie
22-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Trying to ressurect the list. At the moment UK surfer has stood in to run Hampshire.

uksurfer
22-11-2009, 06:37 PM
helped very much by the enthusiastic Chris Yeatman & Stuart42 :thumbsup: and Liz 62!

gary tompkins
22-11-2009, 09:12 PM
You can consider the Kent Rep position vacant pending local elections

Nonnie
23-11-2009, 06:20 AM
Norfolk is pretty vacant too....

I'd like to claim some expenses though, after all, I've been a rep for some time.

Seriously, time to get someone in who has time.

Mand
23-11-2009, 06:52 AM
and Leicestershire is vacant too, especially as I don't live there anymore

Pedro
23-11-2009, 05:02 PM
UKsurfer is now Hants rep!

slob
23-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Still got my East London hat on, could do with a West London rep now Headhunter has done a runner to sunnier climes.

LVC
23-11-2009, 05:46 PM
Still happy to be (ir)responsable for Froggy land - there's at least 3 of us here now (only a days ride apart :look:)

SazzaG
23-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Sussex has a vacancy too, since I am now monsterless!

Albie
23-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Does anyone else live in sussex ???

Liz
23-11-2009, 07:45 PM
helped very much by the enthusiastic Chris Yeatman & Stuart42 :thumbsup:

Excuse me, haven't I been to all the meets you've organised (duff battery and all!!!) ;)

UKsurfer gets my vote for Hampshire rep!

And, I'm sure Bath is now in 'Avon' LOL!

Surrey girl myself and it's still Surrey!

uksurfer
23-11-2009, 07:56 PM
thanks Liz, and i've edited above post :spin:

Liz
23-11-2009, 08:33 PM
thanks Liz, and i've edited above post :spin:

OGL!! Looking forward to Xmas lunch! :biggrin:

Albie
21-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Our Glorius Leader in Kent is now Mr Alan Coulter. Hail the mighty one.

On a serious note well done mate for doing the job. Roll on the good weather.:tgoe:

simonw
22-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Pedro
Happy to step up to the mark for the Herts rep.
Whats involved ??
PS I own Red Dog Superbikes ( herts Ducati dealer ) if thats of any help ??

Simon

Pedro
22-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Pedro
Happy to step up to the mark for the Herts rep.
Whats involved ??
PS I own Red Dog Superbikes ( herts Ducati dealer ) if thats of any help ??

Simon

Jobs yours Simon!

simonw
28-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Pedro
You can confim me.

Cheers

Simon

Stafford
28-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I didn't know Pedro was a Catholic priest!

Liz
29-12-2009, 07:32 PM
I didn't know Pedro was a Catholic priest!

:chuckle::chuckle:

motojohn
19-08-2010, 06:10 AM
do we have a rep for devon as we always get forgotten and we have the best roads :drunk:

rebel87
19-08-2010, 07:31 AM
I live is Sussex

Char
23-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Who's the rep for Wilts?

Stafford
23-09-2010, 08:03 AM
NattyBoy I think, a bit quiet though and seems to be selling all his gear.

slob
23-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Natty's always selling something... the clue's in the name Rodney.
I'm going to review the whole list and area boundaries over the Winter.

Stafford
23-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Natty's always selling something... the clue's in the name Rodney.

Fully aware of Nat's selling capacity, it just seems he's selling of quite a lot of things I wouldn't have expected. I'm expecting to see the Tri-colour and the 888 soon.
Care to comment Nat? Changing scene?

gary tompkins
23-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I think a couple of the newer members are keen to give Wiltshire a go

Having been involved in Kent since the section got active, I've come to the conclusion it's a good idea to have a regular change of rep. Helps to stop an area going stale and brings in new ideas. Looking at some of the current reps it's plain to see some haven't even posted on here in ages which says it all really.

uksurfer
23-09-2010, 06:33 PM
I think a couple of the newer members are keen to give Wiltshire a go

Having been involved in Kent since the section got active, I've come to the conclusion it's a good idea to have a regular change of rep. Helps to stop an area going stale and brings in new ideas. Looking at some of the current reps it's plain to see some haven't even posted on here in ages which says it all really.

i couldn't agree more Gary

LouSCannon
23-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Was talking about this over in Belgium, the North West (Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire) really suffers from totally inactive reps, but I don't know how much I can offer to do in between a demanding day job... tried a little this year seeing as we have no reps, but needed to keep the momentum going to make it work.

Might give it a better go next year seeing as we're coming to the end of fair weather season for this year, things should start to quieten down in work once we close off 2010. :/

Grumpy
23-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I'll put my head over the parapet for suffolk or essex rep as I live on the border!

Rally
23-09-2010, 09:57 PM
I'd happily do my best for the "Wilters" amoungst us. :)

Gordon H
23-09-2010, 10:06 PM
I'd happily do my best for the "Wilters" amoungst us. :)

The Wilts / Hants border becomes a bit blurred where UKMOC is concerned........ with each having regular incursions into each others patch........ :cool:

gary tompkins
23-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Cross border excursions are a fantastic idea

It would be great if each area could plan 1 or 2 visits to adjacent counties each year

slob
23-09-2010, 10:33 PM
I'd like to see an area rep try to organise at least one regular monthly meet...

I'd also like to find two new London reps N&S or E&W since I've been failing with doing this between the weekender, WDW and all sorts of other distractions over this Summer.

Albie
24-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I'd like to see an area rep try to organise at least one regular monthly meet...

I'd also like to find two new London reps N&S or E&W since I've been failing with doing this between the weekender, WDW and all sorts of other distractions over this Summer.

I know Justin is a Kentie but he may well fancy being an eastern london rep and would certainly do a great job imho.

Stafford
25-09-2010, 08:03 AM
IMHO I think that Slobs thought of area reps as opposed to county makes quite a lot of sense. South East , Mid South , South West etc etc the rep becomes a cordinator for ideas in the region.

Gordon H
25-09-2010, 08:26 AM
IMHO I think that Slobs thought of area reps as opposed to county makes quite a lot of sense. South East , Mid South , South West etc etc the rep becomes a cordinator for ideas in the region.

I think we're fully repped out in Hants / Wilts but if anyone needs a hand or is stuck I'm happy to fill in / help out locally ........

motojohn
09-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Like i said before Do we have a devon rep ?:hissy:

gary tompkins
09-11-2010, 08:29 AM
The post on the list appears to be vacant at present

You could give it a crack yourself - nothing ventured nothing gained as they say :)

motojohn
09-11-2010, 12:49 PM
i would be more than happy but what do i have to do :ukm:

macshot
07-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Hi there,
I'm SW London , Wimbledon , I'm.interesting of helping some how.
Let me know if I may be useful.

Cheers
Al

Kameloil
03-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Can anyone suggest a bike friendly meeting place for west or north west London. As much as I like meeting with the boys at Fat Boys, its a hell of a ride through most of London's traffic for me to get to the Docklands.

I was wondering if there are enough of us Middlesex way, we could set up a group. Herts, Beds, Berks and Bucks may like to join also? Roads are more interesting for sure.

The Ace cafe is a natural choice but as Slob suggested its not a very inspirational backdrop being on the 406 and it would be good to be out in Monster territory somewhere.

Just a thought ;)

Lima071
03-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Can anyone suggest a bike friendly meeting place for west or north west London. As much as I like meeting with the boys at Fat Boys, its a hell of a ride through most of London's traffic for me to get to the Docklands.

I was wondering if there are enough of us Middlesex way, we could set up a group. Herts, Beds, Berks and Bucks may like to join also? Roads are more interesting for sure.

The Ace cafe is a natural choice but as Slob suggested its not a very inspirational backdrop being on the 406 and it would be good to be out in Monster territory somewhere.

Just a thought ;)

Roads are great in the shire of beds, but we dont have a rep here.
Herts have invited me down, so chat with them, or come and visit.
I was out today chasing the dry lines ;)

Kameloil
04-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Is the Herts meet/page secret? They haven't posted anything for about 2 years! I live in Herts and some of the roads are incredible but don't see any action on their thread or on the forum in general......am I missing something?

Rally
05-12-2011, 07:39 AM
I suggest you PM the rep listed for Herts on page 1 of this thread and ask a few questions about next years plans. Maybe you can help form some meets together?

slob
05-12-2011, 07:55 AM
I haven't heard from Simon for some years, build it and they will come

gary tompkins
05-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I agree.. If you want to revive an otherwise dead section, you need to get off your arses and make it happen. It's no good moaning about a lack of activity in your area, unless your prepared to do something about it. Getting a region active isn't always easy, but the end results make it well worth the effort. However you need to work at it constantly otherwise a busy section can quickly die out again.

It's a pity UKMOC's always struggled to maintain more than 3 or 4 active sections during it's history. It would be nice to get a better spread of club activity throughout the country. It is a national club at the end of the day, but the level of organised activity fails to reflect this. We even struggle to get locals to the Weekender at Arrow Mill, which considering it less than an hours ride for members based in the midlands is a bit sad if you ask me.

Lima071
28-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Pedro, can you delete it and restart it with the current area rep list please. It will cut down the reading time for new members.

Kameloil
29-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Looks like I may be moving just north of Herts so might have to take a rain check on a Middlesx group............got a job offer in Aberdeen :thumbsup: and will be moving up in the next few months...........anyone out there? ;(

Do Pickfords take bikes?:idea:

Lima071
29-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Looks like I may be moving just north of Herts so might have to take a rain check on a Middlesx group............got a job offer in Aberdeen :thumbsup: and will be moving up in the next few months...........anyone out there? ;(

Do Pickfords take bikes?:idea:

Great road from forres to aviemore with scenery to match.

neilo
01-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I was just wondering why there seemed to be very little UKMOC activity in my neck of the woods i.e. North Wales. It's obviously got some great roads, and is even better if you know the quieter ones you can have a 'blast' on. I live in Buckley, but ride all over North-mid Wales, and do ~6-7,000mls a year without tiring of the same scenery. Biking is my main hobby, and so if the weather's half-decent, I'm out every weekend.

Even though I see various monsters every time I'm out, I never see any posts up here organising any meets, guided rideouts, etc.

I'm not sure what being a UKMOC area rep involves, but I 'kind of' used to be one when I owned a Kawasaki Versys, and organised lots of meets/rideouts every year, if not every month.

Not wanting to step on claicerrig's or anybody elses toes, but if anybody needs any help organising meets/rideouts in North Wales, or if you just fancy a spin in North Wales but don't know where to go and need a guide, I'd be very pleased to help. :ukm:

pooh
01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Im still in Lincolnshire just need some Monster riders who want to meet up for fish and chips and tea, we do have good roads aswell.

Pooh

slob
30-09-2012, 08:37 PM
I've just added a North Wales forum to regions, many thanks to neilo for stepping up and taking this on.

gary tompkins
03-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Rob/Pedro

Can we have an update on this and list any unoccupied posts as vacant please?

I think a few reps are no longer active (as in not logged on to forum in years), moved to a different location or don't own a monster any more.

nambduke
06-04-2013, 06:04 PM
With Lowsider abdicating, I'll pick up the Yorkshire region. Might need a few little helpers along the way. Here's to a long hot summer!! Eventually

Best regards,
Mark

Lowsider
07-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Sorry Deserted to the Dark side....

dbycottis
23-04-2013, 07:02 AM
I live is Sussex

Hi rebel, I'm also in Sussex, are you going to be the new rep? I think their are quite a few monnie owners down here but I've never been to an organised meet....

Desmo Pete
23-08-2013, 03:11 PM
I'll volunteer for cornwall

theoldbuzzard
12-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Somerset Ducatisti has been revived. We will be meeting on the second Tuesday of the month at The Halfway House, Pitney Hill, Langport, Somerset, TA10 9AB.

Stued
25-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Was talking to Mohawk and I believe I have just volunteered for the duties of Norfolk rep, happy to do it but which grown ups need to know?

All the best

Stu

slob
25-06-2014, 09:25 PM
congratulations on your new hat

Stued
25-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Thanks Slob, I only hope that I can fill Mohawks shoes, well I don't actually as they could be quite small and hurt my feet (I'm here all week), seriously though I hope I have the same grit and determination she has shown trying to breathe life back into quite a dormant region during her time as rep. We have a core of regulars now and hope to grow as time goes on.

Stu

Thanks Mohawk

Mr Gazza
25-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Congratulations Stu....:booze:

I'm behind you all the way.

After Mohawk told us she was thinking of stepping down at the weekend I looked through the archives of the Norfolk area posts and came to realise how much effort she put into tying to revive what seemed to have fizzled out of the Norfolk area.

Back in 2005 when Nonnie was the rep, the evidence points to the area being very active, and then there seems to be an unexplained waning of activity?
Mohawk has done a magnificent job of keeping Norfolk on the map when there was only a faint pulse to be felt.

Hope you will continue to ride out with us Mohawk. Thanks for all the good work.

StevieL
26-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Nice one Stu, the futures bright the future is orange....... sorry no its not its metallic now the orange beasties are from a different era, I also hope that Mohawk and Richard will keep in touch and join in with whatever comes along, heres to a good summer atb Steve

madhatter
23-08-2014, 11:36 AM
Hi, I am (was) the area Rep for Bedfordshire and as at the time Fatbloke stood down and both Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire ended up with about 8 Monster regular riders/owners, I assumed a sort of multi-county role for the pair of them. I haven't read through the whole thread to see if anyone has volounteered for Bucks, but I'm still here with my S4 911 and M750 Monsters in Bedfordshire. :cool:

slob
18-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi all

I'm afraid (possibly not quite the right word) Liz has decided to give up the role of Hants/Wilts Rep in 2016 due to other commitments, not least Celeres Racing (http://celeresracing.blogspot.co.uk/) (I told you it wasn't the right word).
Liz has been doing a stirling job for over two years now, organising regular breakfast meets, rideouts and more (http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=51160). She has everything organised up to and including Xmas lunch on 13th December.
Would anyone interested in taking on the role in 2016 please PM me and we'll sort it out.
Liz, thanks again for your hard work, and I'm sure I speak for a wider audience than just those in Hampshire and Wiltshire, we look forward to seeing you around in years to come.

Rob
--

jonzi
18-09-2015, 03:01 PM
I vote Martin, now he has a Monster again, he is allowed back in the gang right?

Aviatore
18-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Can't seem to figure out how to change my location now that I've become a Shireling... thought Herts was dead as nothing was ever posted, figured I'd just make the incursions to London once I got on the road. Its a silent invasion my friends. Now I find there's at least 3 of us out here... better watch out. Also need to go visit Red Dog Superbikes to see what there is to see!

Albie
18-09-2015, 05:13 PM
I vote Martin, now he has a Monster again, he is allowed back in the gang right?

He always did a great job. Hope you accept Martin if offered.

garry
18-09-2015, 09:16 PM
do we actually have a manc rep ?

Grumpy
18-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Can't seem to figure out how to change my location now that I've become a Shireling... thought Herts was dead as nothing was ever posted, figured I'd just make the incursions to London once I got on the road. Its a silent invasion my friends. Now I find there's at least 3 of us out here... better watch out. Also need to go visit Red Dog Superbikes to see what there is to see!

A shireling! Do we call you Frodo, and start looking for your precious!!:biggrin::biggrin:

madhatter
17-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi Guys,

After many years and with heavy heart, my M750 and I are going to have to stand down as Bedfordshire Rep. My job is just taking me away too much.

So..........Any Monster rider in Bedfordshire fancy picking up the role and getting some Beds owners out?

ducmon1200s
05-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Who is Ricky from northern Ireland

slob
05-07-2017, 07:54 PM
He remembers to log on sometimes ...
try dropping him a pm or just post in the regional section if you want to arrange a meet, you might end up with his hat ;-)