PDA

View Full Version : Italian night at the Ace on the 8th May

benson
29-04-2008, 09:05 AM
If anyone is around then I hope to be at the Ace on the 8th May about 7 onwards - here's hoping for better weather than we've had of late - i.e. today!!!

banditloon
29-04-2008, 09:17 AM
here's hoping for better weather than we've had of late - i.e. today!!!

As I have now been nick named the 'Prophet of Doom and Gloom' for my weather forecasts to Bob (tricolor s4rs dude), which usually start with crap.....

Not only today has been crap, but as the trend seems to be now, every second Thursday of the month has been pretty awful too (I haven't even been to the Ace with my car!!).

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, checking the seaweed daily.... Damn you Gordon Brown for afflicting the crappy weather on us all!!

benson
29-04-2008, 09:26 AM
I know - but the last one was in fact dry so get those oil skins out now!:on:

banditloon
29-04-2008, 09:26 AM
I know - but the last one was in fact dry so get those oil skins out now!:on:

Sod that ;) Use the car :p

ladybird
08-05-2008, 09:05 PM
i <3 teh internets

hello you lot, nice to meet you
got trapped by the rotund middle aged bloke in the blue tshirt as i was trying to scarper, he doesn't like riding on the motorway and thinks i'm very brave.... :yawn: and got a jacket for £50, my mind went blank so unfortunately i don't remember what he rides, but it is not italian

benson
08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Good to see you Ladybird and Banditloon!

Hope that you escaped the clutches of the rotund man!!!

See you again I hope - maybe the weekender???

abbeyalto
09-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Sorry not to make it this evening - got caught up at work until 8.30. Hope you all had a good evening, and hopefully see you again next month!

Benjy

benson
09-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Be good to see you in June Benjy - hope they haven't got you locked up in a dungeon!

Nonnie
09-05-2008, 07:03 AM
What, like, a mad Aled Jones who is hellbent on world domination locking up all the decent choristers so he can, again, have a number one Christmas record.

benson
09-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Oh my goodness - now there's a scenario I hadn't thought of - but yes - Abbeyalto might just be that crazed lunatic singing type with a dungeon full of perfect pitchers!!! (An dI don't mean the sort one pours beer into!!!)

banditloon
09-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Oooo look, interweb thingy!! :D

Good to see Ladybird and Benson :thumbsup:

Who was the Monster rider going mad at me on the North Circular as I went past the Stonebridge Park junction???

banditloon
09-05-2008, 07:54 AM
i <3 teh internets

hello you lot, nice to meet you
got trapped by the rotund middle aged bloke in the blue tshirt as i was trying to scarper, he doesn't like riding on the motorway and thinks i'm very brave.... :yawn: and got a jacket for £50, my mind went blank so unfortunately i don't remember what he rides, but it is not italian

Was that the bloke with glasses??

If it was, he came up to me when the big shouty orange car arrived and was pointing at the number plate going OOH... Yes, well done that is the letter on the number plate :banghead: Am I on a bus? Have I met the local Loony?? No, he's met the local loony :D