PDA

View Full Version : Lots of standard, mint 620ie parts for sale...

rattler
20-04-2008, 11:02 AM
To continue to fund the DD season, I've got a lot of as new, standard parts of my 2005 620ie for sale. These were all removed from the brand new bike before it was converted to a DD bike. So these are all as new and unused.

These include;
- Seat unit with red seat cowl
- standard exhaust cans
- foot pegs (including rear pegs too)
- headlight
- indicators
- side panels (one of the stickers on these is scratched though)
- brake disks
- front calipers
- rear caliper
- handlebars
- swingarm assy (this was used for a season in DD, so not mint, but v good)
- front mudguard (red)
- hugger
- etc.... there are other parts in boxes that I haven't got to yet.

These would be a fortune new, so make me an offer for any parts you want. Or even for the lot if you want to make your 620 mint again??

I'm not looking for huge prices, but I don't want to give them away either. I will put these individually on ebay if there's no interest, but save me the seller's fees and save yourself some cash too.

Email me - howard.tim@gmail.com or pm me.

Thanks
Tim

Sanddancer
20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Would the dual dics and calipers fit onto a 2001 M600 with 65mm spaced mounts? If so I'd be very interested in the discs and calipers. Headlight too.

rattler
28-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Would the dual dics and calipers fit onto a 2001 M600 with 65mm spaced mounts? If so I'd be very interested in the discs and calipers. Headlight too.

I don't think they will - sorry
Tim

katana
29-04-2008, 01:33 PM
What ya got left?

rattler
29-04-2008, 02:20 PM
What ya got left?

Parts left - all in brand new condition;

- Seat unit (cowl has been sold)
- standard exhaust cans
- foot pegs (including rear pegs too)
- headlight - someone interested
- indicators
- side panels (one of the stickers on these is scratched though)
- brake disks
- front calipers
- rear caliper
- swingarm assy (this was used for a season in DD, so not mint, but v good)
- front mudguard (red)
- hugger
- etc.... there are other parts in boxes that I haven't got to yet.

These will go on Ebay next week.

Tim

Clo
09-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Hi Tim,
Do you still have the cans?

Where are you based?

Thanks,
Chloe

Gerry221
27-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi I wonder if you can help I am after a frame and logbook for my monster 620 which is a import are you only using yours for off road use.
Cheers Gerry

Kiwi
28-05-2008, 05:46 AM
are the indicators (lens) the same as for the 600 ?

how much do you want for them?

slob
28-05-2008, 07:26 AM
Hi I wonder if you can help I am after a frame and logbook for my monster 620 which is a import are you only using yours for off road use.
Cheers Gerry

If it's an import just do the paperwork and register it. There is no legal reason you would want a frame and logbook for an undamaged motorcycle.

rattler
07-06-2008, 03:06 PM
I've stuck a few of these items on Ebay ;

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZinfostrada1234

Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks
Tim

Gerry221
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
If it's an import just do the paperwork and register it. There is no legal reason you would want a frame and logbook for an undamaged motorcycle.I got the bike off a guy in the services how only gave me the logboook from Cyprus but promised to drop the rest of the paper work to me,and promtply took my money and ran leaving me with a 2005 monster that I can not do anything with unless I can get another frame ect.

CK & AK
08-06-2008, 06:23 PM
If you have the vendors full name you can get onto the armed forces - they can be very good in helping out, as they dont like anything like that.
This could have been brought as an 'armed forces import' by the bloke - the army take a very dim view of 'staff' selling without the paperwork as its highly likely he wouldnt have paid taxes on it.
Otherwise as you say, you are completely stuffed without import papers, and Ducati wont be able to help you either.

Might be worth dropping Yorkie a PM?

Good luck!!

C

Morag
11-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi Tim

Don't suppose you have a left rear view mirror? The mickey mouse round version - I quite like them but the glass on mine is broken (like that when I got it)

Thanks
Morag

nik_the_brief
11-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Since you no longer have indicators do you have the flasher unit available?

I hope it's the same one as for the old 900s. It's got Guilera written on it as they're the manufacturers. Followed by 12V, 20W, 01 3327 Made in Spain, the letter A in a circle followed by 72289.

If so I'd buy it from you.

Ta,

Nik

proftomcat
18-08-2008, 09:21 PM
hello
have you still got the original exhaust cans and how
much!

thanks