PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Belgium MOB

Albie
14-04-2008, 05:43 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=27173

I am taking the initiative to post my name up to get some idea how many of us will be going. I hope you dont mind Alan :worried: :twak:

We was talking on sunday at kent meet and very positive. I have been allowed to go on my own as it will be a problem getting Caroline home for monday as some of us dont want to rush home on sunday and I have loads of holiday to use.

So if I may put my name down and you cut and paste yours so we have some ideas of numbers and Alan can chat to them and maybe sort some accomodation, who knows ?

Albie ( on own this time :on: )
Capo( wants ensuite though:p )

Capo
14-04-2008, 07:06 PM
I am up for it, would prefer somwhere comfy with a hot shower, but I'm planning on taking the bike over in the van so I guess I could kip in there.

I could take any gear so the bikes would be less uncumbered.

gary tompkins
14-04-2008, 08:59 PM
As I said to Alan Sunday - I'm keen but it's too soon for me to make a decision yet for all sorts of reasons. 21st September is a long way off - maybe in a couple of months I'll know where I stand on this event.

Gadget
14-04-2008, 09:03 PM
There will be some MOB chaps at the weekender.
That would be soon enough to discuss and make preliminary plans.

Especially over a few drinks in the bar.:freak:

Gadget
14-04-2008, 09:08 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=27173

Albie ( on own this time :on: )
Capo( wants ensuite though:p )
Gadget (Looking forward to riding on the wrong side of the road legally)

Albie
14-04-2008, 09:59 PM
As I said to Alan Sunday - I'm keen but it's too soon for me to make a decision yet for all sorts of reasons. 21st September is a long way off - maybe in a couple of months I'll know where I stand on this event.

Who's Alan Sunday.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gary tompkins
14-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Who's Alan Sunday.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He's the bloke with a blob of ice cream & a cherry on his head. Come to think of it... I'm pretty sure he also sported a chocolate flake sticking out of his left ear?

U Smart arse :chuckle:

desmo
15-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Me & Mrs Desmo are up for it (provided I can get hol from work, shouldn't be a problem) 2x bikes.

J.P
15-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Albie ( on own this time )
Capo( wants ensuite though )
Gadget (Looking forward to riding on the wrong side of the road legally)
JP ( Sorry I mised the discussion on Sunday)

benson
15-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Benson & Justine hopefully too -2 bikes & definitely want somewhere with a roof, big bath and bar!

mad_turnips
15-04-2008, 02:51 PM
im up for it as well aslong as there isnt a major upset with cash flow which with my office current talks of selling is possible

alan c
15-04-2008, 07:19 PM
leo has offered camping in his garden, he is only a short ride away from town where they have there monster day, he also has a garage to store a hundred bikes in !
he has also sent me some web sites for b&b,s we can sort out once we know who is going and where people would like to stay , hotel, b&b or camping.

we can talk to the mob members who are coming over for our weekender, and we can get a better idea of what there monster day is like.

Nonnie
15-04-2008, 07:30 PM
I really really want to go but coming back on Monday could be an issue.

I am such a provisional person.

Albie
15-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Nonnie if you want to come home sunday thats ok. There maybe others that have to as well and thats why carolines let me go on my own as shes got to be at school.

desmo
16-04-2008, 08:18 PM
If any of you do you shopping at tesco's, did you know that you can use your clubcard points to pay for your Eurotunnel journey, see the Tesco website for details.

Nonnie
17-04-2008, 06:24 AM
thats why carolines let me go on my own as shes got to be at school.

Good Lord ALbie, you should be strung up!!!

Albie
17-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Good Lord ALbie, you should be strung up!!!

I will rephrase that ahemmm. She has to be at school to teach children .:chuckle: :thumbsup:

benson
17-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Personally I think they need a visit from OfSTED - who knows what they're teaching those kids!!:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: