PDA

View Full Version : Will these exhausts fit my monster?

Happy Monsta
24-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Need an exhaust no all or just a plain no all about monsters.My Bikes a 2002 620i.e dark any one no if they will fit Im desperate for some cans it says they only fit certain models but I thought someone might no i they will

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ducati-monster-performance-race-exhaust-cans_W0QQitemZ110235877503QQihZ001QQcategoryZ10448 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

gary tompkins
24-03-2008, 10:45 PM
I would ask the seller for a picture of the cans fitted to a monster. The link pipes shown in the photo look odd - especially the longer stright one with a slight kink. It may be these aren't needed for the monster, as the 'S' shaped ones look more like the ones needed for a high level layout?

Some H/level cans made for pre 2000 monsters won't fit later bikes (like 620) as the link pipes are at a different angle. My own Sil Moto cans use two different lower pipes, depending on which year/model monster you fit them to.

Happy Monsta
25-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks very much Yea I thouht the link pipes looked like a high level set up bit odd if you were buying them for a car tho, Thanks for the info Gary