PDA

View Full Version : Free Burgers and Tea !

simonw
14-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Guys /Ladies
I have put a notice in the rideout section but you may not have seen it.
Im not trying to take business away from the local greasy spoon but its not open on a sat !.
Come round to RED DOG DUCATI in Potters Bar ( www.reddoguk.com ) the first sat of every month and you will get fed and watered between 10ish (shop opens at 9 with manager and mechanic but I might have a late night ) till about 4. If its pouring with rain you still get the tea and the bun with cheese in it !.
We also have the Ducati open weekend this weekend so its the same offer plus fizzy drinks !

Simon:on:

Headhunter
14-03-2008, 11:48 AM
I may pop along for this, if anyone else fancies a ride out?

If not, anyone else up for the next 1st Saturday of the month? (April 5th)?

BTW Simon, is the 748/916 in your pre-owned section still available? PM, if so.

Jon.

benson
14-03-2008, 11:49 AM
SOunds like a good plan to me - can't do this weekend but the April date sounds good!!!

Headhunter
14-03-2008, 11:52 AM
SOunds like a good plan to me - can't do this weekend but the April date sounds good!!!

Brilliant. No one can refuse/let down a lady on their b'day, so who's up for April 5th?

Headhunter
Benson

benson
14-03-2008, 12:05 PM
You're a charmer Headhunter - and thanks for the offer of the London repping too - I think this year will hopefully be a monster of a good one - personally and club wise!!!:woot: :woot: :woot:

Headhunter
20-03-2008, 08:14 PM
bump.........

simonw
01-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Guys / ladies
First the bad news , the 916 has been donated to my mechanic ( for working Mondays ) now the good news , Free burgers and tea this coming sat the 5th plus a great offer ( see my new Thread ). Were giving away a new 848 ( in black ! with loads of carbon ). The next 100 new Ducati buyers plus the last 35 will go into a free prize draw for the bike hopefully later this year. If your thinking of buying a new monster ( were after second hand stock ) and want a free burger all your problems are solved !
Give the shop a call on 01707663344 or visit our web site ( being improved ) www.reddoguk.com.

Simon

Simon

Headhunter
01-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi Rachel,

You still up for this on Saturday? Any others fancy a ride-out to Red Dog or meet up and ride out from?

Weather's looking good - we all know light rain means sunshine and blue skies ;)

benson
01-04-2008, 09:20 PM
All being well I'll be there - probably coming in from the north - should be there by midday all being well...

I hope the BBC have got the weather forecast for Sunday wrong - London is showing heavy snow and it's the day I was hoping to go for a ride to the seaside!!!

Hey ho - we'll wait and see and pray for those blue skies!!!

Headhunter
01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Heavy snow - crikey!

You've got to love British weather - lures you in with a couple of days of glorious sunshine and then bam - reality kicks in - you're not living in the south of France.

Unless it's 'orrible, I'll be there around mid-day too. Otherwise it'll be a local spin to the peri track for some left handed bends - maybe some right handed ones for good measure.

benson
02-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Sounds like a plan - I'll be the one dribbling over anything Italian and shiny....

Off to Hackney on the monnie in a minute so no doubt that will be the kiss of death for any sunshine today! Got to love this country - but at least we get seasons!!!

benson
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Hmmmm - so it went from t shirt and leather jacket on Friday to long sleeved t shirt and jacket yesterday to bloomin snow shoes this morning! So much for a day off and a ride in my head! Better stay in and watch the TV instead!!!

Still aiming to be at the Ace on Thursday night if anyone else is around!

Gadget
06-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Still aiming to be at the Ace on Thursday night if anyone else is around!

I'll be going to the Ace on Thursday, but only if it is dry. :)

benson
06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Be good to see you Gary - if it's dry I'll see you there too!!!:spin: