PDA

View Full Version : Didn't he do well

gremlin
09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Well impressed with JT tonight considering he had a slow bike.:woot: Good to see Stoner carrying on as he left off last season too!:woot: Felt sorry for little Bradley bless him but at least he now knows he can mix it so should get his confidence up for the next race. Things are looking up for British racing at last.

ricky
09-03-2008, 09:45 PM
was a great race, rossi has to be worried about the NEW skool! this years newbies and last years rookies kickin ass and bashin fairings!! moto gp kicks f1 ass!!! go TOSELAND!!! oh and casey is showing the world why DUCATI rule!! fast AND stylish!!

Stafford
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Is there any chance he'll get the pneumatic valve bike later in the year?
He'll be a winner then for sure, glad he's in my Race Bike Manager team

gremlin
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM
Supposed to get it for Portugal, then we'll see some fur fly. But as Parrish said Tech 3 will get the new bike and Rossi will get something better again so he'll still be slightly ahead in the technical stakes. Poor little Bradley though, all that hard work only to have the damper fail. Young Redding was amazing too for his first run out.
Why can't the government run a scheme to get kids on bikes and get them on the track and not on the street, we'd have plenty more to choose from.

Guzzirider
10-03-2008, 06:43 AM
I thought it was a great race from JT, bearing in mind the relative pace oh his bike compared to the others.

Is it just me, or does Lorenzo seem like a cocky little s***? Don't like him.

Mand
10-03-2008, 12:42 PM
I thought it was a great race from JT, bearing in mind the relative pace oh his bike compared to the others.

Is it just me, or does Lorenzo seem like a cocky little s***? Don't like him.

Lorenzo is a cocky little sh!t but you've got to hand it to him, he rode well.

JT - I just loved his "race face" .

neilbaldry
10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
well the Bridgestones seemed to last the distance better than last years Michelins, but this years Michelins seem to be alot better. I'm really happy for JT, and he is now getting alot of (much deserved) media coverage, as I listened to 3 radio stations today, and all gave him a mention in their news.

And what about the Pedrosa start?! He came from nowhere!

gremlin
10-03-2008, 07:16 PM
And he was riding with a busted hand bless him, and the chap in the 125s riding with a broken collar bone, that had to smart, I've done mine and only had to ride a horse afterwards so I know how painful it is.