PDA

View Full Version : Southend Run Sunday 9th March 2008

Nonnie
24-02-2008, 11:43 AM
I think the idea is to be at Southend Sur-Le-Mer for 1ish so that means leaving here at about 10am. Yes, that's am.

It seems a sensible decision to meet somewhere south of Norwich so I am suggesting SeaStar as it is easy to find being directly situated on the A140 at Newton Flotman.

This looks like the first organised rideout for 2008 so it would be nice to see some old faces and of course some new ones. So please come along.

It's always nice to know if I should be waiting for somebody so either post your name up here or if you're really really shy then pm me.

Chips and coffee, cakes and kiss me quick hats definitely putting in an appearance.

Nonnie
24-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Can also arrange pick ups in Suffolk as well.

Go on it'll be fun.

(Um sounding desperate)

reedyboy
26-02-2008, 12:42 PM
unfortunately can't make the 9th now.Forgot it was Mothering sunday this weekend so will be seeing my lil lady the following weekend (9th) instead !!...we live 120 miles apart so makes things awkward sometimes!!

squiffything
26-02-2008, 01:25 PM
You could always take her out to dinner. Erm how about the South East Anglian riviera for Poisson al a pomme de terre. :D

Nonnie sorry I can't be there but we will be in..................

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!

Nonnie
26-02-2008, 01:59 PM
OK, Reedyboy, enjoy your lady - I guess you mean your mum?!

Squiffy, have a wonderful time and I want top tips from you on your return, have a fabulous time.

Everybody else Neil, Gremlin, BAZA, there must be more just I can't think right now. Don't be too concerned about it being a Monster only thing, there aren't enough of us to do that! Let's just go have some fun.

reedyboy
26-02-2008, 03:02 PM
haha...i'm having my mum over sunday so i won't be seeing Tracey over this weekend cos she'll be in Surrey with her mum.....so will be seeing Tracey the following weekend (9th) instead!!.....I'm sure there will be some more oppurtunities for a ride out though!!..enjoy yourselves!!!

AndyP
03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Can also arrange pick ups in Suffolk as well.

Go on it'll be fun.

(Um sounding desperate)

That'll do me.
How about BK Copdock again, 1100 ish, promise I'll wait this time!

blueguzzi
04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Ok So as i live all of 5 miles from sunny sarfend I will see you there, but where are we meeting ?
Three shells cafe? on the sea side or somewhere else?

TTFN
Hugh;)

Nonnie
04-03-2008, 10:08 AM
That'll do me.
How about BK Copdock again, 1100 ish, promise I'll wait this time!

Ah go on then. I'll probably need to warm up so I'll be having a coffee.

Nonnie
04-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Ok So as i live all of 5 miles from sunny sarfend I will see you there, but where are we meeting ?
Three shells cafe? on the sea side or somewhere else?

TTFN
Hugh;)

Hello Hugh, there is a pub around the corner from Baileys chip shop and we parked outside last time. I guess I could try to find that again although I rode past it and was stalked by Slob on a Buell until I got it right.

blueguzzi
04-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Hello Hugh, there is a pub around the corner from Baileys chip shop and we parked outside last time. I guess I could try to find that again although I rode past it and was stalked by Slob on a Buell until I got it right.

Ok That sound like a plan:chuckle: Thats the pub right on the corner by the Kursaal traffic lights.

Cu later
H

AndyP
05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Ok, see you Sunday.

Is anything arranged to meet the Colchester folks?

Nonnie
06-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Ok, see you Sunday.

Is anything arranged to meet the Colchester folks?

We could swing by as I'd probably want more coffee by then.

Seb_uk
06-03-2008, 07:07 AM
Am having my chain and sprockets sorted on Saturday morning so will definately be coming on Sunday. Anyone else from Colchester meeting up before hand?

J.P
06-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm fingers crossed for the weather, but I'm looking to be coming that way from London.

scrapps
06-03-2008, 04:04 PM
if weathers ok I may take a spin across from darkest kent any meeting point on my way ?:spin: what time etc.......

slob
06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
if weathers ok I may take a spin across from darkest kent any meeting point on my way ?:spin: what time etc.......

maybe a bit out of your way if you were planning to cross at Dartford

from the post in the London region forum:
...meeting at the coffee shop, Thames Barrier Park (http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=541150&y=180094&z=1&sv=541150,180094&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf)11:00-11:30 leaving at 12:00 sharp...

alan c
06-03-2008, 05:55 PM
scraps, i will be going if weather ok, and gully hopefully, we could meet at dartford at the garage we met at when we went on weekender last year.

gary tompkins
06-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Sorry all - I'll have to pass on this one Sunday

w108rna
06-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I've posted on the Essex thread, but i'll be coming along too!

scrapps
07-03-2008, 08:22 AM
scraps, i will be going if weather ok, and gully hopefully, we could meet at dartford at the garage we met at when we went on weekender last year.

cheers alan
I will check with new bird and the weather. if ok I will let you know tonight or saturday....:cool: (any idea of time?)

alan c
07-03-2008, 04:48 PM
scrapps, if we left dartford at 12o/c would be fine, but i dont mind when we meet, let me know. gully is coming as well, so i will sort out with him also.:woot:

Nonnie
08-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Well, problems with failing to get tax over the web means I cannot get insurance because it's not showing up and the documents haven't arrived yet and the post office wasn't open blah blah bollocks sort of thing so sod it, I'm coming by car anyway. Picking up Paranoid Dave and Pudding Head on route so see you at Baileys for 1pm. I really really wanted to ride my bike but it just not possible.

See you tomorrow.