PDA

View Full Version : New member

BAZA
15-02-2008, 06:17 PM
HI!:confused: Just become a new member, would like to now how many monsters members are in the Norfolk area ?

Nonnie
15-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Me! I'm just down the road from you. Seriously.

BAZA
15-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Where abouts down the road,must have past you at some point?

Nonnie
15-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Kirstead Green.

I am your local area rep for the club. Not much happens here but it is what you make it. Equal status between all members means you can post up about a ride you want to do and see if anyone joins you. Usually they'll tell you they're coming!

Norfolk is generally pretty quiet and usually I'll meet up with people in Suffolk or anyone else who fancies a trip this way.

Welcome!

neilbaldry
15-02-2008, 10:41 PM
I frequent both Dereham and Lowestoft.

AND tomoro, i will be out south of Norwich as im taking a GSX-R riding friend to the aladins cave that is Carl Harrisons in Harleston. I'm trying to convice him into getting an Italian bike........... I will also be popping into Dereham to grab my new 14T front sprocket that i forgot to bring back with me (in Lowestoft now, see).

Happy Monstering, and welcome to the family........

gremlin
18-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm just the other side of the A140 in Bracon Ash, but bikeless for at least a week, but if you're out this way pm me and pop in for tea or something. We often go to the Boundary at weekends as it's owned by another monster owner. Have I spotted you at Sweetbriar Rd, or on the Dereham Rd by Sainsburys last Sunday?