PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk run!!

reedyboy
08-02-2008, 11:32 AM
So is anybody up for getting their monnie out of the garage,dusting it off and going for a blast one of these upcoming sundays.I can make it anytime from the 21st of Feb and I spoke to AndyP here in Ipswich who is up for it,and if anybody from Norfolk and Essex fancies it too, then a starting place,meet up or route can be worked out between us,so Neil,get across to your mums in lowey,and get that thing out of the garage and roaring son!!! haha...Looking forward to Saarfend coming up too!!..

neilbaldry
13-02-2008, 02:39 PM
well, battery arrived today, just gotta get it charged and im away!!!!!

reedyboy
13-02-2008, 02:47 PM
good lad,can't waste too much of this sunshine!!

neilbaldry
13-02-2008, 02:51 PM
my thoughts exactly. the missus has already been told i wont be about on saturday! knowing my luck, the weather will be crap after 2 weeks of sunshine!

squiffything
13-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Pretty damn foggy here in Newmarket today it hasn't lifted all day :(

reedyboy
13-02-2008, 03:10 PM
oh no!!!.I'm off to Wolverhampton shortly,and last night was pretty bad around Royston too....oh well,i'll make sure my fog lights are working again!!...Hopefully it will clear up for the weekends ahead though,i'm sure it will !!

neilbaldry
13-02-2008, 03:11 PM
it bloody better, or there will be hell to pay!

Grumpy
17-02-2008, 02:11 PM
hay guys, why not head 4 southend on the 9th of march, midday, on the sea front outside the 3 sea shells cafe, swell the numbers! let the mighty roar of massed ducatis be heard !!lol

reedyboy
17-02-2008, 03:43 PM
let them be heard indeed!!!!

they won't know what they've been missing down in southend!!!! hahaha

Just got to get Mr Baldry up and running with his starter problem!!!!

Nonnie
17-02-2008, 04:03 PM
And me with mine.

It was to be the inaugral run of my beautifully newly restored and shiny baby.

Everything else is on track to be finished by maybe beginning of March.

But I can't go nowhere if I can't start it!

reedyboy
17-02-2008, 04:14 PM
I feel for you Nonnie!!!
I wish i had experience in working on bikes,but i haven't had the need to..... touch wood!!!...just things i remember watching my dad do years ago bless him,and learning little tricks of the trade!!!..unfortunately your problem never arose!!!
473 views and 35 replies to you....why won't the bugger start???

Nonnie
17-02-2008, 05:18 PM
I feel for you Nonnie!!!
I wish i had experience in working on bikes,but i haven't had the need to..... touch wood!!!...just things i remember watching my dad do years ago bless him,and learning little tricks of the trade!!!..unfortunately your problem never arose!!!
473 views and 35 replies to you....why won't the bugger start???

I don't know and if he wasn't so beautiful and freshly painted I'd be tempted to kick him over!

reedyboy
17-02-2008, 05:32 PM
now calm down nonnie..you will feel totally different in the morning!!! heehee

Nonnie
17-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Um only if he starts! At least the bike places are open and I can start enquiring as to why why why.

neilbaldry
18-02-2008, 11:12 AM
hope the monnie gets going......... i feel you pain Nonnie, believe me!

and from the pics Rod has posted, it looks trickety-boo!