PDA

View Full Version : Warning to Tesco customers!!!

fatbloke
07-02-2008, 08:12 AM
This is serious, I shop at Tesco!

A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco.

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 19th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

giler
07-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I am most disgusted! This has not happened to me once whilst
shopping at Fortnum & Mason! I for one will be using Tesco from now on.

mad_turnips
07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
thanks for the warning i was going shopping on the weekend but i think i will reconsider and go at lunch

sadbiker
07-02-2008, 02:31 PM

A warning for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at Tesco.

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windowlene, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 19th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

I thought that was called paying for services rendered.... !!!!!!!

Guzzirider
07-02-2008, 06:50 PM
They rolled it back when I was in Asda's car park!

Mostro69
08-02-2008, 07:05 AM
I'm still chuckling at this one, after circulating it to every dude on my personal address book.

Stocking up on wallets...

gjfevans
09-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Personally i like to shop at Marks'. Thats not just a blow job its an M&S blow job:thumbsup:

Nickj
09-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Closest we have round here is Co-Op and Aldi's. The girl at the Aldi checkout didn't think it was a service they were offering at the moment, the one at the Co-Op was so scarey I didn't ask.

09-02-2008, 04:29 PM

Shame its a scam ... You could have got some club points too ! :mand: