PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie!!

reedyboy
31-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey dudes!!

I thought i'd check this site out,after being a monster owner for a couple of years now,and being a trucker too, i have spotted the odd ducati everywhere i go!!.So,anyway i'm Andy from Ipswich,got an s2r...my pride and joy,and i'm looking forward to maybe meeting up with some fellow bikers for some runs out!!..either local or i don't mind clocking some miles up somewhere else!!...I've done the odd mod or two on my bike too,so maybe we'll be able to help each other out on all sorts of things...I'll look forward to it!!

Catch you soon dudes!! heehee

adds666
31-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Welcome. :)

neilbaldry
01-02-2008, 02:55 AM
Welcome Andy, seems you got the best bike in the best colour! And not a bad jacket either! I'm sure I will see you in the year at some point!

reedyboy
01-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Cheer Neil..And that jacket impresses the hell out of the chicks too!!...they don't want me, just the jacket!!! hahaha

Nonnie
01-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Hello!

Ipswich has a few in the UKMOC. Paranoid Dave is the area rep for Suffolk but isn't on the forum too much these days. Hopefully soon that will be rectified. Norfolk and Suffolk do a lot of meeting up in the warmer times, actually a lot of meeting up in the colder times too but that's generally by car to the nearest pub.

I daresay we will meet at some point. Welcome to the club and have some fun.

reedyboy
01-02-2008, 11:26 AM
sounds good to me!!..you can never take the bike out too much!!!...although my car locking wheel nut has just rounded off,with a siezed rear brake caliper too,meaning i have just taken the monster out to pick some tools up,and now i can't feel anything!!!.literally!! hahaha

Nonnie
01-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Rather you than me. I am contemplating burying myself under a duvet and hibernating until April. I've got enough supplies, it's achievable.

reedyboy
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
i may join you!!...actually i'll rephrase that!! hahaha....after going through 6 drill bits so far,and still barely anything to show for it,i may bury myself under the duvet too!!! haha

AndyP
03-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Welcome mate, a local monster eh? Could have been you I saw around here a while back.

reedyboy
03-02-2008, 04:16 PM
could well have been me Andyp!!!....used to go up the A12 to lowestoft quite a bit,so was on the kesgrave bypass too!!
I haven't seen too many monsters around here,but maybe i'm just on the roads at the wrong time!!...Let me know when you're about,and i'll ride out with you sometime!!

neilbaldry
03-02-2008, 04:45 PM
you head upto Lowy huh? thats where my bike is, with the folks. in a nice warm dry garage till the better weather gets here. so what little tit-bits have you done to the Mostro?

squiffything
04-02-2008, 08:02 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/squiffything/Dukesandlanc.jpg

Hi Andy and welcome from another suffolk type. I'm up in Newmarket. There are a few in the county and we try and get out as much as we can. The run up to Lincoln for the V Twin meet later in the year is always a good day out and there are usually a few turn up from the forum so it's a good chance to meet the guys and put faces to names.

Also look out for Bensons thread for the run down to Southend for fish and chips in March.

Hope to meet up with you soon.

Graham

reedyboy
04-02-2008, 11:17 AM
you head upto Lowy huh? thats where my bike is, with the folks. in a nice warm dry garage till the better weather gets here. so what little tit-bits have you done to the Mostro?

Fitted some Rizoma clip ons and gave me a better riding feel to it,carbon rear hugger,side panels,tail chop,timing belt covers,i bought a twin headlight unit for it but not sure what it will be like once i've fitted it which i will do in the next week or two!...I've got a decat pipe to fit too,high flow air filter,and power commander,although i've heard different things that they don't work well on all bikes!!.So i will wait and see on that one!!I also put low side termis on also!!.Like your Zards by the way....they look great!!!

reedyboy
04-02-2008, 11:21 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/squiffything/Dukesandlanc.jpg

Hi Andy and welcome from another suffolk type. I'm up in Newmarket. There are a few in the county and we try and get out as much as we can. The run up to Lincoln for the V Twin meet later in the year is always a good day out and there are usually a few turn up from the forum so it's a good chance to meet the guys and put faces to names.

Also look out for Bensons thread for the run down to Southend for fish and chips in March.

Hope to meet up with you soon.

Graham

Cheers for that Graham

It should be a great ride up to Lincoln.I've been out a couple of times this year as my car has been off the road this last few days,but it's just a little bit too cold haha..So i'll look forward to the spring and summer now!!.Southend should be good too!!...Catch you soon hopefully