PDA

View Full Version : Head Count Who's Out There 4 This Year's Road Trips?

STIVH
25-01-2008, 08:06 PM
I appreciate you folk have an active membership that does meet up on your side so if you don't mind - can I just say..................................
Okay I tried last year but no one was interested so here we go again - anyone out there interested in a gathering one afternoon/day/weekend?

Mini rally maybe in Nothumberland?

regards

Steve.

gjfevans
25-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Young(?) free and single again so will definatly be out more this year:yoparty:

Stafford
25-01-2008, 10:37 PM

regards

Steve.

Where's Northumberland?

Robot
25-01-2008, 11:38 PM
I appreciate you folk have an active membership that does meet up on your side so if you don't mind - can I just say..................................
Okay I tried last year but no one was interested so here we go again - anyone out there interested in a gathering one afternoon/day/weekend?

regards

Steve.

Might give it a go !

STIVH
26-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Last year I proposed a visit to Kielder Water, Northumberland - Look at a UK map it's on the north east corner of England just below Scotland and west of Newcastle..........sort of !

Scotty
26-01-2008, 09:34 AM
its nigh on in Scotland, I promise not to break my ankle beforehand this year ;)

bod
26-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Im up for it as last year, maybe a localish 'mini meet' or two before 1st?

Matlock bath/Squires/Anywhere ?

gjfevans
26-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Im up for it as last year, maybe a localish 'mini meet' or two before 1st?

Matlock bath/Squires/Anywhere ?

Sounds like a plan, got any dates in mind?

STIVH
26-01-2008, 08:18 PM
This is more like it - a bit of enthusiasm. I am happy to set up some dates for the Kielder Trip and organise the event. As for smaller local meets before hand well someone propose a time and place - lets go for it.

angels2r
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
sounds like fun - if i'm available i'll join in
keep us posted
H

geeman
06-02-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm interested have two other mates who own monsters that'd be interested too!:yoparty:

Chris & Nean
06-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I’m looking forward to getting on as many ride outs as possible; last years where brilliant fun and they where my first ones, Neans got her CBT and she might be getting a bike soon and although only a 125 we still plan to ride over to see the Cliffs of Moher on the west coast of Ireland, 2 bikes to load up with gear and tent seems far more realistic.

Chris & Nean
08-02-2008, 06:21 PM
But aynthing you Yorky's think of we wanna know about.

MIKE SANDERSON
08-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Hey All - can I play out too? Any excuse for a quick pop out or a longer jolly I will keep watching so keep me in mind. Happy for a "mini meet" or whatever we fancy wot about a 1st meet in Scarborough or Whitby ???

nambduke
28-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi guys.....

As usual, as the weather breaks, I'll post when I intend to scare the sheep of the North Yorkshire moors around Whitby/Scarborough/Helmsley..sometimes through the week if I've been stressed at work or if the weather is good...

Also, as usual, my rideouts are all dependant on the usual police harassment/scare tactics:fou: !

Update so far for North Yorkshire......seems that the Boulby Potash mine has been depositing its product:grump: on every road in the area so the roads look white:hissy: !!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

bod
29-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Hmm.....must get clutch fixed soon on me bike,looks like springs a coming!

dlloyduk
29-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Last year I proposed a visit to Kielder Water, Northumberland - Look at a UK map it's on the north east corner of England just below Scotland and west of Newcastle..........sort of !

Sounds good as it did last year-think I took a S***e job for 4 months or so before packing it in so missed last years. Depending on dates Kielder or someware sounds good, Why not meet up someware like Skipton and ride up over the York's Dales (nice scenic roads) way then up towards Kielder area.

Yorkie
06-03-2008, 06:56 AM
The usual Squires runs sound a great way to start the season, any dates!

Longer planned ride aouts are also a bloody great idea! Ive not been on a bike for 4 months so the sooner i get out on it the better!

Right im off to try and start her!!

Yorkie.

sprintbint
13-03-2008, 08:17 AM
We'll definately be out and about round the Yorkshire moors, a meet up would be good...

jeanette.cullen
13-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Hello people, havnt posted in ages so bit outa practise.... I am in shiny sheffield and hope to get out on my bike more this year... I will check posts from time to time to see if anybody is meeting up this side of the country... cheers
Jeanette:ukm:

jeanette.cullen
03-04-2008, 03:20 PM
looking forward to a ride out round derbyshire soon as get bike back on road, it fell over with all the wind we've had and jammed the throttle in.

lumpy lump lump
06-04-2008, 11:48 AM
hi all
sounds good me and my brother 750ie up for it !!!!!

bod
06-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Any body care to sujest a date/venue?

And yes I know its snowing outside but in the next couple of weeks?

lumpy lump lump
10-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Hi all
i knowe its a timeaway but on June29 at Raby Castle near
Darlington theres a classic show . a meet and a ride out
would be cool . its just an idea !

lumpy lump lump
10-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Sounds good as it did last year-think I took a S***e job for 4 months or so before packing it in so missed last years. Depending on dates Kielder or someware sounds good, Why not meet up someware like Skipton and ride up over the York's Dales (nice scenic roads) way then up towards Kielder area.

Just wanted to knowe if you ever get over to the meet on a Wednesday night at the wild foul park ? keep me eyes open for ya

Yorkie
10-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Saturday 12th April. Meet at Squires for a meet/ride at 10.00am maybe to head west towards Grassington, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

First Yorks region meet up of 2008. Meet up from 10.00am onwards.

If ya just wanna call in for a natter, by bike, car, helicopter, van or bicycle I can't see us leaving for a ride much before 10.45/11.00 am.

The above is from Ray on the DSC site, if your looking for a ride out with other Northern Ducs this could be for you!!!

Yorkie.

STIVH
10-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Yorkie I can't make it as don't collect the next bike till Sunday but could you post this in the Machester and Lancs threads for folk to see as it may be missed otherwise - a bit daft I know as everyone can see the new post forum but still the thought c:drunk: ounts.

Blind Alan
11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Saturdays are no good for me. :grump:

STEVE B
28-04-2008, 06:24 PM

regards

Steve.

I'll be interested, not far for me,what dates are you thinking of ?

STIVH
28-04-2008, 11:11 PM
YOUR STARTER FOR 10 How about August 22nd - 25th 2008

sprintbint
29-04-2008, 11:20 AM
YOUR STARTER FOR 10 How about August 22nd - 25th 2008

No good for us we're at Ogri that weekend

dlloyduk
29-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Just wanted to knowe if you ever get over to the meet on a Wednesday night at the wild foul park ? keep me eyes open for ya

Sorry lumpy, I have only just read back through this, Yes sometimes I pop down for an hour but I,m not a great fan of the place as I prefer the coffee at SS and the scenery is usually better. I nearly called down there on Sunday but ended up just getting my bike and leathers washed and came home.
May try and pop in tomorrow if I get time.
Mines Red Loud with DP tank decals.

Blind Alan
26-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Short notice, :gromit: sprintbint and me shall be at seaways at about 12.30 / 1.00 today for an hour or so, nice run across the A 166 if you coming from york way. :woot:
http://www.bikercafes.com/venues.cfm/seaways-cafe-the-bike-shed

nambduke
26-05-2008, 10:13 PM
......anymore announcements / rideouts planned? If there are, can separate announcements be started to make them easier to find?

Thanks,
Mark Nambduke