PDA

View Full Version : Any of the Beds / Bucks contingent fancy....

The Kevlar Kid
17-01-2008, 09:21 PM
.... a ride to this???

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=25957

Post up here if you do - it's been a while...

madhatter
22-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah I could well be mate - Let's get Hatter and Rebel in on it too!.......and the others!!! I may start texting.......

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival 26th April 2008. Admission is free of charge to entrants and spectators. Entrants must arrive by 10 am. Italian bikes do not need an entry permit if you ride them there.Organised by AROC and DDOC local sections.

Hmmm....looks interesting. I've only just seen this as I am delayed within my Winter hibernation, due to the dark,grey, wet, miserable start to the year! Hoping to start rubbing my eyes and emerging from my slumber once the sun starts shining.

Does anyone else fancy getting together for this?

The Kevlar Kid
22-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Be good to get a few of us over there..

madhatter
23-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Be good to get a few of us over there..

How many McDonalds are there between here and Bristol....shall we find out at the same time? :mand:

markus
23-01-2008, 01:02 PM
me me me Hat - now you know you wanna come!

The Kevlar Kid
26-01-2008, 11:56 AM
How many McDonalds are there between here and Bristol....shall we find out at the same time? :mand:

On the way back maybe :drunk: we need to be in Bristol before 10am :shocked:

We should be meeting up with Cakes and Devilchild (From Herts) down there

Any one else up for this?????

C'mon, wakey wakey Beds and Bucks, it's almost spring out there..

madhatter
28-01-2008, 11:32 AM
My Personal Assistant and Events Organiser (Rebel) has just pointed out to me, that we are actually away on holiday with all the kids that week, so I won't be able to make it to Bristol. Sorry Guys, should have consulted with the higher authority first! :o :dunce:

cakes
28-01-2008, 12:26 PM
We will definitely be there as we've already coughed up for 2 non refundable nights in a hotel. We're heading out after work on the Friday & look forward to meeting up on Saturday morning.

The Kevlar Kid
28-01-2008, 04:42 PM
MH - send the kids away on holiday and catch them up later :)

I'm defo still going.

Markus sounds keen too.

If the weathers good I'm sure some others will find their way out ;)

The Kevlar Kid
25-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Anyone from Beds / Bucks going to this???

markus
26-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh - sorry just realised this is today.....bugger - I fancied this toooooooo!

**** - well hope to see some of ya tomorrow at DWR if the weather is good!