PDA

View Full Version : Events list London:

LeMarsu
06-07-2003, 06:34 PM
PLEASE NOTE - THIS COLUMN WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY
You can click on this following link to Subscribe to this Thread and receive an e-mail notifying you of updates.
Subscribe to this Thread (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/member2.php?action=addsubscription&threadid=2595).

As the roads of London are not great for riding around in groups...
Most the events occur outside London area.
So I have included the events in the surrounding areas, hoping that we can organise somewhere to meet and visit our neighbours.

If you can think of a good place to meet and go for a ride in/around London please tell us about it.

July

All meets subject to weather conditions - rides are for fun - not endurance! Check this section - to see if event cancelled please before setting out.....

Bodybag
04-03-2006, 02:11 PM
PLEASE NOTE - THIS COLUMN WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY

Apparently not!!

slob
04-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Italian Night usually 2nd Thursday of the month At The Ace Cafe.
There are usually a few monsterers there.
However There's a DUK promotional do on in Central London this Thursday.
Fatbloke was looking for members who wanted to go, last week.
I tend to head out to Essex or Kent for better roads, all depend on wherabout in London you are I guess.

Runningman
04-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Are you going to the Ace on Thursday then Rob?
r

slob
04-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Are you going to the Ace on Thursday then Rob?
r
I'm gonna wait and see if I get lucky with Terry's draw for the central London do. Although there's a possibility I may be too busy anyhow... have to wait and see. I'm glad you're still around Martin. RJC has gone over to the dark side and I haven't heard from Craig since last Autumn.

benson
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello folks - hope all are well! I'd love to get to the Ace ths Thursday but I'm away wrking somewhere in the north west...

Meanwhile hello Martin! Hello Slob! - Hows's the back? Can we tempt you to another super holiday in a Park Resort this time near Southwold??? Maybe not... On another note PD is searching out those last minute escape type places for weekends when we might just want to up and go.

Love to the lovelies, say hi to Thuli too!!!

Rachel:mand:

Runningman
04-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi R and R
Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated, as they say. Still around, but not logging on as often these days.

However, spring is just around the corner, and I'm sure we shall all be freezing in a car park together again soon. I'm still riding into London Bridge, and I've found some even more expensive places to meet up and drink coffee.

You have been warned!

M

JMo
04-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Just to let you guys know that the Surrey/Sussex monthly meet will be starting again this month - from10.30am at Box Hill (A24 north of Dorking, south of Leatherhead), and all London MOCers are of course welcome...

We'll be meeting on Sunday the 12th, then again on the second Sunday of each month after that...

Format will be a coffee and a natter for about an hour, then rideout to a pub for lunch...

Hope to see a few of the old faces, along with plenty of new ones this year...

JennyMo

xxx

CK & AK
04-03-2006, 08:31 PM
However There's a DUK promotional do on in Central London this Thursday.
Fatbloke was looking for members who wanted to go, last week.

The promotion for this Thurs was cancelled last week by Ducati UK :(

fatbloke
04-03-2006, 08:34 PM
The promotion for this Thurs was cancelled last week by Ducati UK :(

bloody hell was it
no bugger tells me owt

fatbloke
04-03-2006, 08:37 PM
bloody hell was it
no bugger tells me owt

forget that I've just found the email bugger!!

CK & AK
04-03-2006, 08:39 PM
never mind Tel - the shop is still going to be open - take mrs Fatbloke - and let her use your credit card:p - at those prices tho!!!:eek: