PDA

View Full Version : Calling Yellow Fever

CK & AK
09-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Very strange, but we've just had this email in for you over night:

Hi , i am a user of UK Monster Owners Club, can you help me i am trying to contact with this user Yellowfever because i have bought this article in the forum
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=25793
I am the user ducgomez and i don´t know why my post has been deleted , can you send a private message to Yellowfever telling him that please send me a message to raduran1@hotmail.com because till the administrator activate my new account i can´t answer him.

Thanks for all.

benson
09-01-2008, 07:10 AM
The account has been activated according to my records???

Julie
09-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Hello Julie,

My name is Mario De Witte and I am the president of the Belgian Monsterclub. I have a account on the UKMC forum and there I have find some information about the Monster Weekend 2008.

In are club we have the idée to come over, I have posted that on the forum. I have asked a date but there was no response. Maybe you can provide me that info.

Maybe it is easier to communicate by mail than on the forum. What is am searching is a person hoe will provide us with al the info so I can put it on are site and communicate to are members.

Maybe that person is you or you know somebody hoe will doe this.

So, i hope all works out and we will see you in 2008!

Greetings

Mario

yellowduc@telenet.be

I had this e-mail the other day as well. not had a chance to do anything with it.

If anyone sorting the weekender wants to take it on be my guest

Julie

Mand
09-01-2008, 07:39 AM
and.....

I also had an email from this person reporting it as a bad post yesterday, I couldn't see a problem but I am monitoring the situation.

How Bizarre!

Mand

Julie
09-01-2008, 07:52 AM
and.....

I also had an email from this person reporting it as a bad post yesterday, I couldn't see a problem but I am monitoring the situation.

How Bizarre!

Mand

Which person mand and what post?

Mand
09-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Which person mand and what post?

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=25793

This one and it was reported by Ducgomez.

yellowfever
09-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Thanks for passing on - sorry just spotted this. DucGomez is interested in the clear lenses I'm getting rid off and we'd been PMing to sort. However he seems to have lost his account so could not contact me, but is now back as DucGomez1 so we are back in contact again!

Hope that clears up the mystery and thanks again for passing on!

Cheers

David (yellowfever)

CK & AK
09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Glad thats all sorted out :)