PDA

View Full Version : my monster 600 up for sale

alan c
01-01-2008, 03:32 PM
no dont panic, just got myself a yamaha fazer to use daily for work, so i will be putting my 600 up for sale, then sorting out a new BIGGER monster asap.
will sort out photos and price etc and post up, if anybody looking for a 600 let me know.

oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :booze:
cheers alan.

Gadget
01-01-2008, 04:40 PM
The monster is still the better bike for commuting....

gremlin
01-01-2008, 05:38 PM
If it's a Fazer thou it'll be a hooley. They are good bikes, tother half has spent the last six years racing the ass of his and it hasn't missed a beat. Since dropping a tooth on the sprocket it wheelies in every gear far too easily and pulls like a train.

alan c
02-01-2008, 12:27 PM
yes you are right gary monster is good to ride for work,but dont fancy putting top box etc on her. monster has been my pleasure ride at weekends and did not want to ride her all through winter.
still not sure what to do yet, keep 600 or get s2r or s4r ?

JerryXt
02-01-2008, 12:48 PM
I think we need a Darth Vader smiley to welcome all the recent converts to the Dark Side :D

Get an S4R - you know it makes sense!

Gadget
02-01-2008, 07:13 PM
yes you are right gary monster is good to ride for work,but dont fancy putting top box etc on her. monster has been my pleasure ride at weekends and did not want to ride her all through winter.
still not sure what to do yet, keep 600 or get s2r or s4r ?

If I had the choice I have an S2R. Your 600 is still nice and shiny.
Mine is hard worked and begining to show signs of the hard life she leads.
Still the new clip-ons I have for her should keep her purring a little while longer. She knows I care really.