PDA

View Full Version : power commander woes

neilbaldry
31-12-2007, 10:10 AM
i installed my power commander friday, and have had big troubles with it.

installing it was fine, it all went on ok. but trying to start it was a right pain.

apon pressing the starter, nothing happened, then a flood of fuel came pouring out the left hand pod filter. after removing the left hand pod filter, there was fuel all the way up. totally flooded.

can anyone help as to why this is happening, and what i need to do to fix it? it happens every time i try to start it.

the fuel map im usung is the 'Arrow full system, open airbox, std ecu' which is the same as Markus, and he has had no problems........

Capo
31-12-2007, 12:16 PM
You really should get someone experienced in Ducati's and Power Commanders to set it up before you set fire to your loved one.

BSD (Peterborough) is the closest to you that I know of, by all accounts their charges are reasonable.

Sparky
01-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Only thing I can think of is that the injectors are held permantly open.

Are you sure you have connected the power commander to the original injector feeds correctly, I seem to remember that the connector is unpolarized so can be reversed.

Chris

Shauns4
01-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Normally easy to fit so a strange one, but it does sound like one of the injectors is operating is reverse!

Can only be one of two things, wired up wrong or the PCM is faulty, re-check how you have you connected it to the injectors, if thats ok send the PCM back.

Shaun