PDA

View Full Version : '07 Red S2R @ Clay Cross today

MrsJel
29-12-2007, 06:41 PM
This afternoon - Didn't see it arrive and didn't see it go, so didn't see who was riding it - no points for observation!

Hope you didn't get too wet.

Also spotted - red/white S2R in Leicestershire this morning. Ridiculous doing 40 mile round trip just for a loaf of bread. Ha ha - it was MEEEEEE!

Mand
30-12-2007, 08:39 PM
This afternoon - Didn't see it arrive and didn't see it go, so didn't see who was riding it - no points for observation!

Hope you didn't get too wet.

Also spotted - red/white S2R in Leicestershire this morning. Ridiculous doing 40 mile round trip just for a loaf of bread. Ha ha - it was MEEEEEE!

Ahh you daft bugger!

I fired up the monnie yesterday, just see it hadn't died or owt and ended up taking it out dressed in jeans and my smelly Belstaff and my new Colin Edwards helmet. :mand:

MrsJel
30-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Ahh you daft bugger!

I fired up the monnie yesterday, just see it hadn't died or owt and ended up taking it out dressed in jeans and my smelly Belstaff and my new Colin Edwards helmet. :mand:

Think we both need heads read - i was out again today! did melton to market harborough needed to stop at mcdonalds for a coffee to get the feeling back in my hands before heading home. Fantastic - not many on the roads.

Carole

Mand
31-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Think we both need heads read - i was out again today! did melton to market harborough needed to stop at mcdonalds for a coffee to get the feeling back in my hands before heading home. Fantastic - not many on the roads.

Carole

No Carole, you don't need your head read, you had the right idea, I had to go to Sainsburys at Grove Park (affectionally known as "Satans") - I wish I had been out on my bike. :)

Maybe tomorrow morning before the rabble appear......