PDA

View Full Version : Brighton area rideouts?

paul by the sea
29-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Hi Sussex folk

I've just moved to the Brighton area and am wondering if the UKMOCcers here have rideouts, hangouts or simpy meet up occasionally?

When I lived here in the late 70s there used to be a tradition of a rideout on New Years Day...

Paul

Gim
14-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Paul, it takes the sussexites a while to get going! Not out with mine this winter due to my new found love of falling off in the woods and cracking my ribs :o (this trial mullarky aint as easy as it looks !) If I still have her when the weather warms up I shall be out and about. I do know that last year there used to be a monthly meet thingy for brekkie in findon. CK will tell you if thats still going on I'm sure
Rob

Manda
15-01-2008, 09:52 AM
You need a boat not a bike in Sussex today, weather is sh!t...
Hopefully clear by weekend to get back out on it.

SazzaG
15-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Weather's poo because I've bought a new bike!

Hello, your friendly Sussex rep here!

Sorry I've not replied to this before. I'll be setting up a monthly meet soon, which may involve going to meet the Hampsters on the second Sunday of the month. We used to meet at Box Hill, but it would nice to have a change.

The Findon meet is a DSC one, but we might gatecrash that from time to time.

Keep an eye on the Sussex Events thread, and we'll see if we can catch the sun this year!

Gim
15-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Weather's poo because I've bought a new bike!
Hello, your friendly Sussex rep here!

Sorry I've not replied to this before. I'll be setting up a monthly meet soon, which may involve going to meet the Hampsters on the second Sunday of the month. We used to meet at Box Hill, but it would nice to have a change.

The Findon meet is a DSC one, but we might gatecrash that from time to time.

Keep an eye on the Sussex Events thread, and we'll see if we can catch the sun this year!

Oh have you.... I hadn't noticed :chuckle: