25-12-2007, 01:10 PM
under ware, would you like a picture ?

S4Rs-Tone
25-12-2007, 02:38 PM

a s4rs would you like a pic:biggrin:

stoney!
25-12-2007, 03:59 PM
All night and most of the day in hospital as my brother was hit by a drink driver on his bike last night with a friend on the back total result=

1. Totalled kawasaki zr-7
2. My brother with 2 broken arms and a collarbone and temporary loss of short term memory
3. My friend spike with a badly broken leg bone sticking through skin :worried:
4. 1 silly drunken bitch in woking nick

theyre both up and awake and laughing about it but its quite hard to have the same conversation over and over again with your bro cos he cant remember it

oh and i got some chocolates :)

LouSCannon
25-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I hope they throw the book at the silly cow. Seriously, no excuse these days, unbelievable!

Best wishes mate, hope they have a speedy recovery......

JerryXt
25-12-2007, 05:26 PM
that's shocking - best wishes to the Broken Woking Two.

I got some radial fork bottoms for my babyR! Excellent! And a new jumper, and Chirstmas cake without icing or marzipan... Has the world gone mad???

SazzaG
25-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Chirstmas cake without icing or marzipan... Has the world gone mad???

Surely that's just cake then?

Hope your brother and friend get well soon, Stoney.

As for pressies, an ipod nano and a Garmin Forerunner 305 (mmm, gadgets!).

Now very full of food, so I'm going to fall asleep in front of Dr Who.

Merry Xmas!

Thumper
25-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Stoney thats just horrible, I hope they both make a speedy and full recovery, my best wishes to them both and my worst wishes to that evil woman that ruined 2 families christmas's.

I got a cuddly 'Thumper' teddy, a toothed down front sprocket for my CBR400 and some new cabling for my heated gloves that went when the Ducati was pinched :)

JerryXt
26-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Surely that's just cake then?

yup, that's what I thought. We got it at the crazy grandparents at the weekend, then AGAIN at Mad Aunt Janes. It's supposed to be Victorian and better for being traditional. People used to throw poo out of windows, but that doesn't make toilets a bad idea.

Off to M&S tomorrow for stockpiling proper Christmas cake.

PhilLew
26-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Stoney - hope your brother and friend are better soon

My kids got new contract mobiles, ipods, etc
My wife got a Yamaha R6

Me...I got the bills :thumbsdown:

Happy Christmas!:drunk:

NattyBoy
26-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Hope your bro's doing well stoney...

I got an upgraded sony home theatre so the neighbours can hear me using my machine gun/mitsubishi evo/light sabre etc on the playstation 3 in full surround glory !!!

Some really good bits and peices this year ! AND we only watched about 20 minutes of telly all day - that was a nice change.

gremlin
26-12-2007, 09:40 AM
We had friends over for dinner, the goose got the last laugh and took ages to cook so by the time I dished up everyone was bit squiffy. Missed Dr Who too, bummocks!
I got Hamsters autobiography, some looong stripey socks, some bath goodies, and will be getting new helmet at the end of the week. So all in all a good day.

Rogerg
26-12-2007, 09:56 AM
I got lots of lovely billet for the hyper....

now where did I put my spanners??

http://www.rogandsaz.co.uk/billet.jpg

JerryXt
26-12-2007, 10:41 AM
I should have DrWho on the media centre for snyone who wants to see it and have a PC.

Nonnie
26-12-2007, 10:48 AM

Dare you, no infact, double dare you.

I got some very nice aluminium and see through cam belt covers, some other little packets of nuts and bolts that I have no idea what they're for at all, about 4 or 5 of them and apparently they're going on my bike somewhere, where I couldn't tell you but they are shiny which is always good. A book called "pets with tourettes" (hahahahaha) and a picture of Audrey Hepburn.

Oh and some earrings for which I have no use (not having pierced ears) so they could go on my bike too somewhere!

I think the Christmas cake that isn't a Christmas cake might be a Stollen or Pannettone??? If it's pannettone I suggest melting several Mars Bars and pouring them over the top.

Scotty
26-12-2007, 12:35 PM
if were playing ' I'll show you mine if you show me yours '

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Nonnie
26-12-2007, 12:46 PM
I hope you've breathed out by now!

Hahahahaha

JerryXt
26-12-2007, 01:31 PM
bl**dy hell Scotty, get some dinner inside you!

gremlin
26-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Think that's what's called the lean and hungry look! Love the centrefold pose:chuckle: :chuckle:

Chris & Nean
26-12-2007, 04:19 PM
I got this for Christmas.

Nickj
26-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Had some nice wine, always been particular to a good burgundy and 2003 wasn't a bad year .. On the nose, cassis and raspberries, tobacco, toffee, deep spicy aromas -- on the palate, rich and masculine, with powerful ripe fruit, and endless finish :booze:

Now Christmas cake without the cake but keeping the marzipan and icing would work for me.

Thumper
26-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I think we should start a "Feed the Elephant a Bun" thread for Scotty :D

Nice leggins tho, can you give me a Billy Elliot style twirl photo now plz :devil:

PaulEllison
27-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Got a pair of Ducati Performance Mirrors to replace the mickey mouse one's on the S4 Foggy
Also got 'Long Way Down' DVD.

Merry Christmas
Paul.

banditloon
27-12-2007, 10:26 AM
An Alfa GTV, a nodding Shaun the Sheep and a twat nav 720 :D

Marvelous ;)

banditloon
27-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Oh and some salami from Padau :D

scrapps
27-12-2007, 10:47 AM
I got nowt..:mad: cos i was very bad....:cens: (and cos i spent all my money on a second bike):mand:

banditloon
27-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I got nowt..:mad: cos i was very bad....:cens: (and cos i spent all my money on a second bike):mand:

:thumbsup: Always good to have a second bike ;) Shame mine is in a box.... :chuckle:

pete
27-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Jesus,
and I thought I had a bad Christmas. Sorry to hear about this and hope they make a very speedy recovery.

My xmas present came at ~3:30 am on Christmas eve in the form of burglars. The first I new about it was my wife was looking out of the window screaming "they are taking my car !!!" or words to that effect. In fact they piled the car into the hedge and then scarpered.

The police were already on their way and I was starting to wonder how they got the car started, when I realised the front door was open and it was all downhill from there...

In summary they got away with very little of value. Some cash, my wifes handbag which we later found with it's contents strewn all over the place not far up the road. The police found our TV up the road, but it was damp as it was drizzly - not good for electronics. They took my 3-year old laptop but ignored the nearby Nikon DSLR and my TomTom.

Most annoyingly they took my car keys so that's in the garage waiting for new locks etc. The police also found the monster keys somewhere, which they must have tried to open the car with as the key is a bit bent.

First time I've ever had my dabs taken - quite a messy affair !!!

Let's hope no other horror stories (in particular accidents/illnesses) are reported as I think with Jan and then this drink-driver horror the members of this club have had their quota of Christmas nightmares.

Cheers,

Pete

All night and most of the day in hospital as my brother was hit by a drink driver on his bike last night with a friend on the back total result=

1. Totalled kawasaki zr-7
2. My brother with 2 broken arms and a collarbone and temporary loss of short term memory
3. My friend spike with a badly broken leg bone sticking through skin :worried:
4. 1 silly drunken bitch in woking nick

theyre both up and awake and laughing about it but its quite hard to have the same conversation over and over again with your bro cos he cant remember it

oh and i got some chocolates :)

SazzaG
27-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Blimey Pete! I hope your insurance sorts all that out.

You so often hear of people breaking into houses to steal car keys. I'm sure many of us leave the keys lying around so they're easy to find! I always hope that our dogs would let us know if someone tried to get in. Also, our driveway is very difficult to get out of, so maybe that would put people off!

Hope it didn't spoil your xmas too much.

gremlin
27-12-2007, 03:50 PM
There are some rotten bastids around, I suppose they think xmas is a good time due to people having loads to drink and being a little bit lax. At least the cops bothered to come for a change. We always hide our keys and if we are away put them in the gun cabinet just in case. Up till xmas eve we had a very effective deterrent running around the garden but he was rather tasty and is no more.

Albie
27-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I got a new pair of gloves lovely jubbly as my others are summer ones and vented. Oh and tickets to see Spamalot at end of month. And caroline also got me the book as on my avatar for a laugh. Took me nearly 2 minutes to read LOL.

Sorry to hear all the bad news.

pete
27-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks Sazza - yes the insurance companys have sorted most of it - I have a new laptop and TV arriving soon - the insurance company just appoint a company to supply them. What I did find interesting was they do this, yet I had to get a locksmith myself and pay them. You would have thought the insurance company would have done it (the last time I had to make a claim to get the house locks changed they did).

The car insurance company were dragging their heels saying they couldn't get an assessor to the garage to inspect the car until the new year. I got very annoyed about this as there is no damage to the car, it's just the keys are missing and the locks/electronics need changing.
Eventually they agreed to send the assessor in tomorrow so I should have my car back next week. I have a hire car in the meantime so things are OK.

Our driveway is a bit narrow and steep which is probably why the car ended up in the hedge :-)

Cheers,

Pete

Blimey Pete! I hope your insurance sorts all that out.

You so often hear of people breaking into houses to steal car keys. I'm sure many of us leave the keys lying around so they're easy to find! I always hope that our dogs would let us know if someone tried to get in. Also, our driveway is very difficult to get out of, so maybe that would put people off!

Hope it didn't spoil your xmas too much.

Blah blah
27-12-2007, 06:59 PM
I got pneumonia...

MrsJel
27-12-2007, 10:58 PM
So sorry for all of you who've had bother over xmas.

Got a nice new bike jacket and haven't had chance to use it yet. Also got a collection of Cary Grant DVD's - so I'm looking forward to having a pile of ironing on a wet day complete with a choice of red, rose or white.

Son has a pair of fighting RC helicopters - best pressie of the year.

Carole

neilbaldry
28-12-2007, 08:49 AM
i got a few bikng related products. a Buildbase 1098 fleece, a Ducati 'Borgo Panigali' teeshirt, a couple of 1:12 minichamps (a yellow monster, and a D16 GP5), the 07 MotoGP review book. and my early crimbo pressie for mnyself, the 1pce Alpinestars suit.

ho ho ho, and a bottle of JD!

JerryXt
28-12-2007, 10:03 PM
can you believe it - MrsXt very kindly bought some Christmas cake with icing on from M&S only to find that it was iced sponge cake.

So, this year, I've had cimnal cake - Christmas cake without icing but with marzipan, Christmas cake with no icing and no marzipan and sponge cake with icing but without marzipan.

How difficult can this be!

walkingpictures
29-12-2007, 12:44 AM
Ffs my old mate Pete,sorry to hear about the thieving bastards,they should be shot,hung drawn and quartered,killed,effing vermine,if they are dead they won't steal again for sure....

Kimbo

gary tompkins
29-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Jeez... talk about season of good will?

There's some grim xmas tales there - not a good start to 2008 :worried:

I got...

Richard Hammonds book
Lee Evans DVD
teeshirts (too small)
socks (too big)
Some PC games - think I'll exchange these (for XBox)
Money towards XBox 360
Film vouchers - going to see "I am Legend" at Bluewater tonight

oh... and about 2 inches on my waistline :p

Scotty
29-12-2007, 11:53 AM
oh... and about 2 inches on my waistline :p

if your selling that ?

gremlin
29-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Must admit my leathers were a trifle tight yesterday. Got really depressed when I couldn't do up some snazzy boots Clive wanted to buy me. I think he wants to put up a picture of what he got but I think it may put people off!

MrsJel
29-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Got a nice new bike jacket and haven't had chance to use it yet.

Got first chance to wear nice new bike jacket - have taken it back to shop to get it repaired this afternoon :thumbsdown:

gremlin
29-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Bummer said Dougal!

ladybird
31-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate events for some people.
I've had one of the best Christmas' in a long time, no arguments, falling outs or anything else.

Did get most of the standard categories covered too :)
Bike / Clothes:
Heated sock and glove liners
Silk Undergarments (leggings and pullover)
Balaclava

Wii / Tech:
Guitar Hero III
Trauma Center
Raving Rabbids II

Reading:
Bumper Book of Bunny Suicides
The Sirens of Titan - Kurt Vonnegut
The Centauri Device - M. John Harrison
Non-Stop - Brian Aldiss
Grass - Sheri s. Tepper
The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch - Philip K. ****
The Penultimate Truth - Philip K. ****

Home / Food / Drink:
Ladybird Jewellery Box
Hand-held Blender
Calendar
Wine Glasses (purple)
Wine
Chocolates
Chocolate Fondue / Shape Making Set
Orchid Plant
All the washing up done after I cooked dinner, a lie in til 12++ every day and lots of cuddles.

Gadgets / Toys:
World Strongest Magnet

and some vouchers from my mum and brother..

Heated sock liners are ace, they run off batteries but haven't figured out the best rotation for the glove liners yet, had them on top on Friday when I went for a run to pompey, my hands were definitely less cold, but couldn't feel the heat directly when doing more than 40 - maybe they are pressure sensitive.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside (or is that the booze....)

Hugs all round and best wishes for a new year full of the things that make you happy.
xxx

(I also experienced the Christmas by-product of there being more of me to cuddle)

Julie
31-12-2007, 07:51 AM
I got this for christmas from Ruthie
http://www.vintagercweb.com/hornet/hornet_promo3.jpg

Tamiya Hornet! I used to have a few tamiya RC cars but sold them on ebay about 3 years ago and regretted it ever since.

I think today i'll be mostly building my car!

gary tompkins
31-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Update...

Well I treated myself to an X Box 360 Elite at the weekend. Spent a few hours on Forza Motorsport 2 before I got dizzy racing cars, so then I slapped on Gears Of War... wow what a great shooter! :cool:

Graphics are incredible and I'm a complete GOW addict :freak:

Lock 'n' load soldier :D