PDA

View Full Version : Out Today!!

kevm
18-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Had good day yesterday, worked extra hard and got out on bike today!! Some damp areas around but mostly okay. Coming back down M27 in outside lane at........very legal speeds, it was a bit on the cool side, but hey, who cares. Not sure who needed the run most me or the bike! Stay safe out there if you ride in the winter. Kev

Nonnie
18-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Sadly my bike is in bits this winter but I don't mind a cold run generally. On a crisp day when the sun is shining it can be lovely providing there is a hot bath and some soup at the end of it!

JerryXt
18-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Good man!

I'm waiting for some wonder stuff to arrive that's supposed to protect tempramental Italian metal from nasty English road salt before Lucrezia ventures out, but I can't wait!

Headhunter
18-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Wouldn't be that magical stuff they use on aeroplanes?

scrumpster
18-12-2007, 06:13 PM
I only go 4 miles to work on mine, but it's so cold at the moment, I'm tempted to go by car tomorrow - We shall see!!

kevm
19-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi 'Scrumpster,' I went over the hill towards Wickham, but had to be careful of shaded areas under the trees, some nasty white stuff still around!! The pain from thawing hands was worth it though! Kev.

Diego
19-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Good man!

I'm waiting for some wonder stuff to arrive that's supposed to protect tempramental Italian metal from nasty English road salt before Lucrezia ventures out, but I can't wait!

ACF 50 haha...must say it has a very distinctive smell and the smoke that is emitted after 1st application is a good laugh at traffic lights!!!

scrumpster
19-12-2007, 04:33 PM
I work in Gosport Kev so the roads aren't too bad although a colleague came off his pushbike in the frost this morning!!