PDA

View Full Version : they escaped again

mad_turnips
14-12-2007, 01:56 PM
from a maximum security stockade for a crime they didnt comit

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/14122007/5/love-plan-comes-together-team-movie-ahead-0.html

Nonnie
14-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, I ain't gettin on no plane fool!

bod
14-12-2007, 05:16 PM
I love it when a plan comes together:)

Anybody remember any more?

Mand
14-12-2007, 07:05 PM
I love it when a plan comes together:)

Anybody remember any more?

Quit your jibber jabber!

Nonnie
14-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm a choo-choo train!

(Murdoch)

I liked him the best and of course.........

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Duh duh duh duh...duh duh duh..............duh duh duh duh duh duh...........duh duh duh duh duh

I wonder how many of you sung that last bit out loud?

DavidEJM
14-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Duh duh duh duh...duh duh duh..............duh duh duh duh duh duh...........duh duh duh duh duh

I wonder how many of you sung that last bit out loud?

Guilty as charged!

Murdoch was always my favourite too, well after the van with the 20 speed gearbox soundtrack.

Did anyone see that Justin Lee Collins show about getting the A-Team actors back together for a 'reunion' (well those that are still alive anyway), seemingly a lot of bad blood there.

Nonnie
14-12-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm not surprised. I mean, after all they went through together, they should have remained the team they were but I guess it just takes one renegade and a few spoilt plane journeys for an outbreak of bad feeling to occur.