PDA

View Full Version : Those moments when u miss ur Monnie....

Headhunter
14-12-2007, 03:03 AM
Walking home tonight from a drunken night out I thought to myself as I walked down the road how fookin great it would be to have my bike right now. Minus the illegal part of course.

Just wondered how many times you've had to drive to work, stuck in jam, come home from a pissed up night out and wish (i mean really wish) you had your gear and could just rev her up and go. I know i did tonight.

emily's driver
14-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Twice apparently!!!

JerryXt
14-12-2007, 07:00 AM
don't give him a hard time - he's p*ssed!

Albie
14-12-2007, 07:26 AM
yep it was O4:03 cant have slept slept.:mand:

NattyBoy
14-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Never in this weather you nutter - lol !!!!

Limoncello and stella soes strange things to the brain..

:woot:

giler
14-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Only ever done it once. Isle of Man practise week, major night on the beer,
wondered back to the hotel, unlocked the bike, put on lid (including black visor at midnight), rode it 500 yards back to the pub and rode into the front beer garden, did a nice burnout on the TDM, rode it back and locked it back up! All to impress the barmaid - who was impressed and spent the night!!

Mind you, when I woke up she looked like me without the goatee!
Didn't have a drink for at least another 24 hours.

J.P
14-12-2007, 08:31 AM
I wonder if Headhunter actually remembers he started all these threads when he wakes up from his slumber. Probably with a killer 'head'.

Headhunter
14-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Jeezus. It's all coming back now.

To help matters there's some barsteward nextdoor cutting down trees with a bloody chainsaw!!!!!

I think it was having to go home on the nightbus which started this thread (threads :rolleyes: ) Jeez is there some random types on those things including one very pissed up young man trying to look sober.

gremlin
14-12-2007, 09:54 AM
So how is the hangover then? Go and get some artichoke or milk thistle tablets from the chemist. They'll soon get rid of the toxins and next time you go out on the beer take a few before you go out and some more during the evening and you won't get a hangover. Tother half swears by them and boy can he drink (JDs and vodka that is) if he's on beer he's p***ed and naked after four pints. So wanting to ride the monnie and putting up two threads isn't too bad really it could have been worse, you could have got naked in the pub or on the way home

Headhunter
14-12-2007, 10:00 AM
if he's on beer he's p***ed and naked after four pints.

Good man! :yoparty:

Hangover's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Just chilling today - listening to a few of the favourite albums and generally enjoying he fact that I'm not in the office for the next two weeks. :woot: :woot:

Think the bike deserves a clean as well, so will give her some TLC.

Cheers for the tip btw.