PDA

View Full Version : We're coming now.........

Didge
13-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally we weren't going to do the 2008 Weekender, as there is usually a big rush for the rooms, and we thought it a bit unfair to take a room.
But room uptake at the Mill seems a lot slower than usual, and various PMs have given us a change of heart, so I have to say, SORRY, but Jan & I are now gonna be there, and I'll be bringing my arse with me as well.:didge:

Gadget
13-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Good on ya.
It wouldn't be the same without the whole ambience.

Albie
13-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Thank god your not camping. You would spoil the outside ambience. And may put me off my sleeps :chuckle: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :thumbsup:

crust
13-12-2007, 07:46 PM
good to hear that

and respect to you for standing back and letting others have first pick

why does it always conflict with other stuff :hissy:

:)Crust

gary tompkins
13-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh Bollox

I'd better start shopping for an NBC suit on ebay then :didge:

GULLY
13-12-2007, 09:42 PM
nice one :thumbsup:

Headhunter
14-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Bollox. Or should I said sue age?

scrapps
14-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Good news. now you can pop into the pole room and deposit a present only you can give.:scratch: (just make sure you get the right room...):look:

alan c
14-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Keep Out Of The Pole Room You Smelly Old ?it,pleased You Are Going To Be There Though !

Plum
14-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Once again, i am having to bow out.....really gutted about this as i was determined to come over. Its just so bloody expensive to get the ferry that i just cannot afford it. I though about selling the wife, but i would end up opening my wallet for some mug to take her. I would sell my body, but there arent enough deaf,dumb and blind women over here

Well hope you all have a good time without me!

giler
14-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Bit gutted I will miss everyone next year. Saying that if the weather is ok
I will come up on the Sunday. Off to Le Mans Moto GP and they are only a weekend apart. I fact I can still smell last years:didge:

gary tompkins
14-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I did hear that Dennis was glad the mill got flooded this year. The hotel may have smelt of open sewers but it was an improvement on the fallout left by Didge's arse in May :chuckle:

Didge
14-12-2007, 09:24 PM
I did hear that Dennis was glad the mill got flooded this year. The hotel may have smelt of open sewers but it was an improvement on the fallout left by Didge's arse in May :chuckle:

Even more reason for me to go. Things need to be put back to (ab)normality. Thus I asked Julie to put us back, next to the pole-room boys, so that they won't feel left out.:didge:

Note:- Gary T, will as usual, be one of my main targets. I have this burning desire, to be able to incapacitate a mechanical appliance by chemical means, and Gary's leg is on my hit list.:)
Collateral damage, will of course, be an unfortunate side affect, for which I will appologise in advance.:o
I trust Dennis is still well insured.:look: