PDA

View Full Version : Speed Cams!

tootsnpurple
10-12-2007, 07:33 AM
I know Nottingham's famous for speed cam's but i hope these don't catch on !!!!:eyepopping: 11204

tootsnpurple
10-12-2007, 07:34 AM
link didn't work try again.11205

Thumper
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
hahahahahahaha, first link works fine for me btw.

I guess we'll have to fight fire with fire.... still working on my prototype for twin tommy guns mounted on the Monster :biggrin:

tootsnpurple
10-12-2007, 07:38 AM
hahahahahahaha, first link works fine for me btw.

I guess we'll have to fight fire with fire.... still working on my prototype for twin tommy guns mounted on the Monster :biggrin:
Now theres a good idea, let me know how that woks out,lol:chuckle:

Nickj
10-12-2007, 08:14 AM
I want some helmet mounted lasers, nice multipurpose tool, kills cameras and biggest bonus blinds car drivers who don't dip or have badly adjusted lights.
Anyone seen any around??

Bodybag
10-12-2007, 08:17 AM
I want some helmet mounted lasers, nice multipurpose tool, kills cameras and biggest bonus blinds car drivers who don't dip or have badly adjusted lights.
Anyone seen any around??

Frickin' helmets that fire frickin' laserbeams?!*

:D

*Goldmember

JerryXt
10-12-2007, 08:36 AM
I saw a laser kit on ebay a while ago. Cuts through steel and bricks and powered by capacitors. My boys wanted one so they could drill holes in their enemies :D

Thumper
10-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Oooooooooo cuts through steel eh.... theres a few PT Cruisers in MK that need attacking with something like that! :thumbsup:

Capacitors.... flux capacitor... that thing off the Back to the Future car.... nahhh you've gone too technical and lost me now :scratch:

gremlin
10-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Or speed camera posts perhaps, although expanding foam is supposed to work quite well apparantly if you can find the little hole in the box.

Nonnie
10-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Oooooooooo cuts through steel eh.... theres a few PT Cruisers in MK that need attacking with something like that! :thumbsup:

Capacitors.... flux capacitor... that thing off the Back to the Future car.... nahhh you've gone too technical and lost me now :scratch:

Don't worry, just get to 88mph and you'll be fine. Damn I love that movie.

Thumper
10-12-2007, 08:18 PM
hahahahahaha class :mand:

I love that movie too (own the boxset)

DavidEJM
10-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I know Nottingham's famous for speed cam's but i hope these don't catch on !!!!:eyepopping: 11204

Make for a great 'TOP GEAR' test along the lines of that one they did with the TVR to see how fast you had to go before the camera failed to fire?

Thumper
10-12-2007, 09:44 PM
They kinda did that when Clarkson was driving a..... (errr... car of somesort) and trying to evade missile lock from an Apache helicopter, that was a great episode! They did it more recently with a tank too. Email em and suggest it!!

DavidEJM
10-12-2007, 10:20 PM
They kinda did that when Clarkson was driving a..... (errr... car of somesort) and trying to evade missile lock from an Apache helicopter, that was a great episode! They did it more recently with a tank too. Email em and suggest it!!

I just think it would be more fun with live ammo!