PDA

View Full Version : Spotted???? Nah

Humbucker
07-12-2007, 08:53 PM
It may sound stupid, but for some reason i really want to be spotted. Today i've been in Cannon St, Tower Bridge, Aldgate, Rotherhithe, bermondsey and nothing not a thing

However does someone own a m600 dark on an 03 plate parked up at my office in the tower bridge trading estate.

Also a Hypermotard 1100s parked so close to me by the prudential building behind cannon st i had to lift the back of the bike round to even get it straight up and off the side stand...Cheers:fou:

Still the sun was out and it was a great day for riding the bike this morning. cant complain at all about today considering we are in december.

neilbaldry
07-12-2007, 09:03 PM
your not the only one mate, ive not been in the spotted section yet either!

i didnt even get a 'happy birthday' thread yeasterday either!

Humbucker
07-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Well Happy birthday for yesterday.

neilbaldry
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
cheers dude, and im sure if im in london, i'll see the 695 out, i'll start you a thread!

gremlin
07-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Happy birthday hon! Will spot you one day.

Saint aka ML
07-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Try an incentive program.

Like £1 to the swear box if spotted ;)

Thumper
08-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Easy answer to this.... just find out where your local news station will be reporting from and go and pull monster wheelies when the cameras rolling and then tell everyone on here to watch "London Tonight" or whatever it is! :mand:

Gadget
08-12-2007, 09:23 AM
your not the only one mate, ive not been in the spotted section yet either!

i didnt even get a 'happy birthday' thread yeasterday either!

Happy Birthday for Yesterday.

I ride down Jamaica Rd most days on the way home and always pass Tower Bridge one side or the other. I spotted AlanC 2 days in a row recently before his rear shock gave out. He also rides in through Bermondsey.
Louder pipes may help you get spotted:biggrin: .

Gadget
08-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I am working in Norwich on Tuesday and will be going by bike.
Keep'em peeled.:D

gremlin
08-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Whereabouts? We'll go on a Monster hunt! It's supposed to hammer it down on Tuesday so hope you have good waterproofs.

Saint aka ML
08-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday for Yesterday.

I ride down Jamaica Rd most days on the way home and always pass Tower Bridge one side or the other. I spotted AlanC 2 days in a row recently before his rear shock gave out. He also rides in through Bermondsey.
Louder pipes may help you get spotted:biggrin: .

At what time? I go monday till wednesday at around 8:10-8:15 from hilton in tower bridge using jamaica road towards lewisham. Jamaica road is between 8:15 and 8:20.

Oh yes every monday and tuesday evening aroun 21:20 till 21:30 as well.

Gadget
08-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Whereabouts? We'll go on a Monster hunt! It's supposed to hammer it down on Tuesday so hope you have good waterproofs.

I'll be coming in on the A47. Working in Central Avenue NR7.
The weather should be clear and cold Tuesday. I was asked to go Monday but that will be wet so found other things to do.

Gadget
08-12-2007, 01:36 PM
At what time? I go monday till wednesday at around 8:10-8:15 from hilton in tower bridge using jamaica road towards lewisham. Jamaica road is between 8:15 and 8:20.

Oh yes every monday and tuesday evening aroun 21:20 till 21:30 as well.

I am usually at work by 08:00. I avoid Jamaica Road on the way into town by going down Southwark Park Road. But like it on the way home because of the roundabout at Rotherhithe Tunnel.
On the way home, IF Lower Thames Street is not busy I sometimes stay north of the river and go over Tower Bridge or onto the Blackwall Tunnel but for the last few months thats been hardly at all. So go over London Bridge and down Tooley Street.

Humbucker
10-12-2007, 12:54 PM
[.
Louder pipes may help you get spotted:biggrin: .[/QUOTE]

Even louder??? Funny you should say that. Was stopped Saturday by the rozzers but E stamped so tara.

gremlin
11-12-2007, 09:17 PM
I'll be coming in on the A47. Working in Central Avenue NR7.
The weather should be clear and cold Tuesday. I was asked to go Monday but that will be wet so found other things to do.

We were going to come and find you and decorate the bike with tinsel but had to work the other side of Norwich today. Maybe next time!:mand: