PDA

View Full Version : God I love my S4R !

NattyBoy
07-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Well..took the old girl over mum and dads tonight to put into hibernation until spring when I'll sell it.

Had a cracking ride over. God I forgot how it shifts !!! Parked it up in the garage next to the old mans restored spitfire and it looks beautiful. Just like it rolled out the showroom.

Mad thing is it rides much better standard now its had all its go faster bits removed. Much smoother and creamier !

Head says sell...heart says have a word with yourself - lol !!!!

neilbaldry
07-12-2007, 08:42 PM
well, Italians always live by their heart! otherwise Ducs would look like Honda's!

gremlin
07-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Listen to your heart! Don't do it you know you'll regret it.

Scotty
07-12-2007, 09:24 PM
3 is the majik number

Lucati
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
You know what,.... Here's what I dont understand, I've owned my monster since april, I've ridden it every day and I LOVE IT..... I commute into town on it - about 45 minutes each way, rarely getting out of 3rd gear rain or shine, if I work from home on a day I have to go for a ride anyway, so why do you guy's put yours away for the winter?

Don't sell it - go with your heart fella!!!!

Thumper
08-12-2007, 09:02 AM
If I didnt have my Monster I'd be an unhappy bunny. Do what you know is best, its hard to part with a bike you love but you gotta do whats right for you.

NattyBoy
08-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Ive still got the ickle 600 - I cant see me ever being with a monster of some description.

4 ducatis is probably testing my wifes patience a little bit too much.

She gets a bit moody at the thought of paying a £100 a year for each of them to be serviced - lol !!! If only she knew :chuckle: :rolleyes:

Shandy
08-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Head says sell...heart says have a word with yourself - lol !!!!

Yeah too right have a word with yourself, there's allways room in my garage mate if you want to keep it and not tell the missus.........just leave the keys with me......

Pedro
08-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Nat, my rates are cheaper than Shandy's. Can't promise it'll stay clean mind...

Shandy
08-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Nat, my rates are cheaper than Shandy's. Can't promise it'll stay clean mind...

Yeah but he wouldn't want it parked up next to your old nail.....lol