gremlin
01-12-2007, 09:30 AM
can you believe this site ? anal or what ? :twak: :fou: :Furious:
click on view reports
http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/
Mr G

Guzzirider
01-12-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm disappointed not to find any reports about me! Slack bastards!

Seriously, I'm all for safe driving but what sort of sad twat posts stuff on here?

I bet they all speak in a nasal voice and have a very interesting collection of bus tickets.

gary tompkins
01-12-2007, 10:19 AM
It's all a bit sad and I wonder if police actually take any notice of this crap?

Some of these reports are a joke... reminds me of the Not the nine o clock news "Constable Savage" sketch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZoSqPxsNtU Would data protection laws make it's illegal to post up registration details etc. without someones permission?

Stafford
01-12-2007, 11:01 AM
At what point can I report these t**ts for dangerous driving whilst writing down a number and driving? :thumbsdown:
I see plenty, but still have a life.

Headhunter
01-12-2007, 12:27 PM
There really are some sad fookers out there. "He didn't indicate when changing lane"

Who gives a feckin' rat's arse!

Nickj
01-12-2007, 01:25 PM
These will be the people doing 30 on a clear road in a 50 limit, thats why we don't get an honourable mention there Guzzi, were past them before they even noticed we were there!!
I think we should log all of them for being so inattentive!!

Bodybag
01-12-2007, 02:03 PM
...and I'm going to report myself for having a motorcycle in my back garden on a SORN when it should be out on the roads terrorising these sad pathetic Daily Mail reading fekkas!

gremlin
01-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I must admit to yelling at t***s on their mobiles be it on the bike or in the car but I don't think I'd be sad enough to put them on the site. It's very tempting when they pull out on you but I do have other things to do with my life. Obviously I wish something could be done because they are an accident waitingto happen. What worries me is the fact that they may get a digit wrong and some poor innocent will get done instead if the cops take any notice of course.

David Matthews
01-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I'd like to ask the pr*cks how an ambigious number plate represents a danger

Bodybag
01-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Me and some mates were coming back to Colchester along the A12 one evening and doing the usual weaving through the traffic safely. All of a sudden this Mondeo estate starts screaming along behind us doing the same. We moved into the off lane for Colchester and this Mondeo pulled up alongside me and, get this, the driver stuck a post it note on the passenger window saying "POLICE" and signalling for me to pull over. I gave him the bird, and shouted at him to "F**K OFF". Strangely enough I never heard anything from the police and if I had, I would have asked how the driver, who was clearly speeding to catch up with us, managed to write on a Post-It note in a controlled manner whilst driving his car!!?

W**ker!!

Nickj
01-12-2007, 05:51 PM
D'ya reckon slapping a few post-its on the bike and yelling neeeee nawwwwww will help me ride quicker through traffic??
I could give it a try on monday morning :D

STIVH
01-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Surely the best way to deal with this crap is to post as many numbers as possible and in particular those of your local coppers, ambulance drivers firemen, MP's and Councillors and while you are at just check out your local magistrates court car park for a few solicitors and judges - wonder how long some data protection reference/legislation will then find itself being used to prevent the reg numbers being logged in such a way, a certain Stephen Harrison with over 810 entries and others of a similair character may also find themselves having to defend their own actions.

Some of the ****e on there is obviously from those sad individuals you see hanging round outside OAP buildings or standing on corners counting cars. We have got one near us that comes out in the summer and shakes his fist and shouts at any Motorcyclist riding by.

Thumper
01-12-2007, 08:21 PM
This motorbike rider exited the roundabout so fast and low, his knee virtually scraped the ground!

Nice one :biggrin:

I dont appear to be on there myself either, must try harder :woot:

crust
01-12-2007, 08:54 PM
there's a fair few ones on there from Visordowners taking the ****

;)Crust

Nickj
02-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Perhaps I should put the standard pipes back on so I can kick up some sparks on corners??

JerryXt
02-12-2007, 02:56 PM
if this is all these sad people have in their lives, we shouild feel sorry for them.

I wonder how many of these idiots drive safely and attentively?

DavidEJM
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Damn, just checked and I'm not on there

note to self........must try harder.

David Matthews
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
The more I look at this Better Driving website, the more it irritates me. I have emailed them the following.

Dear Sir, May I ask a couple of questions please.

1. When your members make accusations of poor driving, I imagine there are often no witnesses. If the incident remains unproven there must be grounds for legal redress from the 'accused'. When you have members reporting upwards of 800 cases surely this must be taken with a pinch of salt.

2. How does an ambiguous number plate represent dangerous driving?

Yours faithfully, David Matthews

I'll no doubt be shot down in flames, they're from a very different world!

David Matthews
02-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Here's their answer, no comment needed!
Dear Mr. Matthews,

Thanks for your e-mail.

In answer to your queries:

1. Owners of vehicles reported are able to respond by adding a comment upon
their registration
or countering an amber or red report with a green one of their own in answer
to the report already
posted.

Members who have reported large numbers of incidents - have often had their
identity verified by
BDP - some have handsfree voice operated recorders, other have handsfree
permanently recording
cameras. They are united by seeing the undisciplined free for all upon the
roads in the UK - and
report to embarrass/pressure the police to take control back of the roads
before the 2 million
vehicles the police admit to being untaxed / uninsured / untraceable and
possibly no MOT - becomes
3 million - which is only a matter of time.

Please refer to the BDP blog which explains.

2. Ambiguous plates are now so altered that a percentage of these drivers
are also not traceable.
If a loved one is killed / maimed by such a hit and run driver - and this is
more likely than it
would seem - as such drivers know that they can do what they want upon the
roads without fear of
being caught - a witness would not be able to identify.

Please see the BDP Blog which explains our thinking further.

Thank you for your queries and hoping we may welcome you as a member.

With best regards, safe motoring,

Andrew

The BDP Team

www.BetterDrivingPlease.com

Duncan
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Surely the best way to deal with this crap is to post as many numbers as possible and in particular those of your local coppers, ambulance drivers firemen, MP's and Councillors and while you are at just check out your local magistrates court car park for a few solicitors and judges - wonder how long some data protection reference/legislation will then find itself being used to prevent the reg numbers being logged in such a way, a certain Stephen Harrison with over 810 entries and others of a similair character may also find themselves having to defend their own actions.

Thats the idea, just make things up and overhelm this site. Anoyone know Brunstroms reg no?
Its also possible that using this as your logging on site could overwhelm their bandwidth etc.

Bodybag
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
...and get this for the sad pathetic tossers, they have a rating scheme where the more reports you get the better your star. Do you think these losers were bullied at school and just want to show how good they are at something!!

"Becoming a verified member contributes to the development of BetterDrvingPlease.com

You can choose how much BetterDrivingPlease.com is worth to you by paying a minumum subscription of £1, becoming a verfied member and showing your support. Verified members are recognized by a star next to their username on our reports pages. Members that post more than 10 reports are awarded a Silver Star and are upgraded to Gold once they have posted more than 25 reports"

These people would thrive in an old school communist country. "Sir, sir, look at me, I just reported my neighbour for playing Rock Music, aren't I good?!"

Bodybag
02-12-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm sure it will be pulled but here you go. I thought I'd better report myself. :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/monster_budd/749S-1.jpg

Its been sent to the moderators for approval. I fear that the Moderators (STASI) will have me removed from the communist party for this!! I'm so disappointed. :D

David Matthews
02-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Brilliant. Laughed so much it hurt. I'm sure they'll find it just as funny, especially Stephen Harrison

Guzzirider
02-12-2007, 09:46 PM
"handsfree permanently operated cameras"? Great evidence against them if they caused a crash!

"Sorry officer I did not see him coming. I was so busy pretending I am a better person than everyone else and filming them to prove it, that my vision was obsured by the inside of my rectum"

Thumper
02-12-2007, 09:49 PM
hahahahahahaha thats really funny, nice one!

I'm gonna report my downstairs neighbour for parking her car squiff and partially blocking our shared pathway.

After that I'll report the beggar that dropped half a ton of deisel round the hospital roundabout tonight causing me to scream slightly... and then I'll report god because it was so windy me and Monster got blown across all 3 lanes of the M1 earlier.

David Matthews
02-12-2007, 09:53 PM
In all seriousness they'd ask "Did you write down God's number plate"

Bodybag
02-12-2007, 11:17 PM
...REJECTION. They turned down my literary masterpiece. :(

The email simply read:

Dear Philip Bodycote,

Thank you for submitting your incident report to www.BetterDrivingPlease.com

Your report has been rejected.

The reported number plate is EU53FFR

We have not added your report to our listings.

Kind Regards,

The BetterDrivingPlease Team

www.BetterDrivingPlease.com

B4st4rds. I never want to hear from them again.:hissy: :cry: :mand:

banditloon
03-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I would love to have my registration published on the interweb, with a description of my vehicle and where I was....

I'm sure there is some law telling sad ****wits that they have to get my permission to do so, before telling the whole world what a kind and considerate rider/driver I am..

Note to self, buy shotgun and shoot idiots!

Thumper
03-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I am currently designing a system for mounting twin tommyguns on the Monster, I'll let you know when I get it all sorted :idea:

banditloon
03-12-2007, 10:18 AM
I am currently designing a system for mounting twin tommyguns on the Monster, I'll let you know when I get it all sorted :idea:

I was amazed at the wide berth the cars were giving me this morning coming out of West London. It's amazing what chaos a tripod can cause strapped to my bike, looking like a menacing firearm........ Nice :D

On another note, I had a LWD/LWR moment in Heston Services. Parked up Il Mostro, wandered off to get fizzy pop and reading materials for work. Wandered back to bike (after paying of course!), and started Nessie up. Loads of kids appeared and decided it would be fun to play with the throttle!! Bastids!!

Key out, shout at kids (even though they didn't understand INGERLISH!), and then left. Shame I can't report little imigrant kids for being too heavy handed on the throttle... Still they cured the misfire problem :D

gremlin
03-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Tother half is threatening to fit flamethrower thingy onto the exhaust of the max just so he can melt chavs bumpers. I wonder how that would be reported!

Thumper
03-12-2007, 05:02 PM
I think that would require a new category

"chav burning" seems appropriate to me :D

Today I enraged a Toyota Celica, Lamourghini Gallardo (must live round here, see it all the time) and a Dodge Ram. The Dodge was the trickiest to beat, grips like glue round corners and goes fast in a straight line too, sadly it doesnt win on traffic light launches and congested MK central :spin:

I might consider reporting the Dodge Ram later for making me look slow.

gremlin
03-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I must admit I do like burning people off at lights in my Skoda that really p's people off! It was even better when Jazzy my TF thingy was on the road. She was so light I could beat anything barring bikes, it was so humiliating for chavs to get thrashed by an old fashioned car. I had so much fun!

ladybird
03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
so are they filming in public without a licence then....

Kiwi
04-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Crap site - anoraks are allowed to name and shame but they have to hide behind website names

total waste of time that will achieve absolutely nothing

JerryXt
04-12-2007, 06:48 AM
I don't think they're really shaming people - it's only the sd members of the site that go there.

If the information was used by police or insurance companies,any halfway decent lawyer should be able to get the site shut down.