PDA

View Full Version : Booking Form - Arrow Mill

Julie
01-12-2007, 05:58 AM
UKMOC MONSTER WEEKEND 2008

PLEASE PRINT OFF OR HAND WRITE ALL THE INFO OUT THAT I NEED AND SEND IT TO THE BELOW ADDRESS

When & Where?
The weekender will run from the evening of Friday 23th May, until the morning of Monday 26th May 2008. The programme for the weekend includes a number of (optional) activities, together with the National Rideout on Sunday 25th May.

The venue is the:
Arrow Mill hotel
Arrow
Alcester
Warwickshire
B49 5NL

Who can go?
Any UKMOC member who has a Monster - and their partners, who may or may not have a bike. (partners bike doesn’t have to be a Monster!)

Booking/Costs
This year, ALL bookings at the Arrow Mill will be done through Didge.
PM Didge for details of address to send the cheque to.

The booking system is ‘first come first served’, so to secure your place, get those deposits in early! Didge will be updating the room allocation list as each booking is made, and this will be available to to view on the Weekender 2008 section of the UKMOC forum.
For 2008, the total cost for the 3 nights in the hotel is £150 per person - for three nights dinner, bed and breakfast..
There will also be camping available on site - this is £90 per person, and again includes dinner and breakfast for the three nights.

Julie
01-12-2007, 05:58 AM
A deposit of £50 per person is required with your booking, together with an SAE, to arrive by the last day in January 2008.

The balance of payment is due by 31st March 2008 at the latest.

As with previous years, we do not envisage any rooms being available for less than the three nights. However, for those who wish to travel up for only part of the weekend, there is a Travel Lodge hotel approximately 1 mile from Arrow Mill.

Accommodation
There are a selection of Single, Twin and Double-bedded rooms at the Arrow Mill - some offering multiple occupancy for those who can/wish to share with friends and others, so from the 18 rooms available, it is possible to accommodate around 40 people at the hotel itself.
If a single person wishes to have a place - they will be allocated a twin room with another of the same
sex. If you have a preference for room-mates, then we will do our best to accommodate your requests,
but please do try to arrange this between the relevant parties prior to booking, and let us know -
thanks.

All rooms are en-suite, and have TV and coffee/tea making facilities.

Anything else?
Oh yes, plenty! There will be a programme of activities arranged for the Saturday day (details to follow) followed by a Gala dinner ‘Hog Roast’ and the fiendish UKMOC pub-quiz in the evening. Sunday morning sees the UKMOC ‘bike of the year’ competition, followed by the NATIONAL RIDEOUT for lunch, where the ‘forum awards’ and bike competition trophies will be presented. All those resident at the Arrow Mill (including campers) will receive a complementary souvenir, while there will also be a limited number available for visitors to buy on the day.

What do you need to need to do now?
If you wish to check room availability, please PM or e-mail Didge;
didge@fairadsl.co.uk
Then please post a cheque (£50 per person) - made out to: D. Vernon
PLEASE enclose an SAE, together with the booking form (see next page).

-3 -

UKMOC MONSTER WEEKEND 2008

Julie
01-12-2007, 05:59 AM
BOOKING FORM
Please complete one form per person (even if coming as a couple), and if wanting accommodation together, please indicate so.

Full name: ...

Address:...

E-mail: ...

Contact phone number: ...

My bike is a: ...

. Forum Name: ...

... My partner’s bike is a: ...

• I require a single / double / twin / multi room. (delete as applicable)

• I shall be sharing a room with: ...

• I wish to camp on site: yes/no

• I enclose £... .. as DEPOSIT (£50 per person - non-refundable, except through UKMOC cancellation of event).

• I agree to pay £... .. as BALANCE by 31st March 2008.

• I understand that if I do not pay the balance by the required date, I will forfeit my deposit, and my place may be given to another person.
• I understand that the UKMOC accepts no liability for any accident/incident, howsoever caused, during the Monster Weekend, and I agree to abide by this ruling. I have read the rules and guidelines that are on page 4.

Signed: ... .

Date: ...

Only completed forms will be accepted or handwritten copies (but these MUST be the same.

- 4 -

Julie
01-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Rules & guidelines for the weekend

• We are guests of Denis Woodham at Arrow Mill, please respect your surroundings, and certainly no unnecessary engine noise in the hotel grounds.
• Please ensure you have a full tank of fuel prior to embarking on the National Rideout on the Sunday, and again if you are partaking in any of the activities on the Saturday. There is a fuel station approximately 1 mile from the Arrow Mill, on the A46/A435 junction roundabout.
• All rideouts will be conducted under the UKMOC ‘hints for rideouts’. You will find these at the top of each regional/county section in the Events section on the forum. It is particularly important during the National Rideout (typically in excess of 60 bikes), that you ride in a controlled manner with due courtesy to those around you.
• All bikes going on the rideouts must be in a roadworthy condition, and you are deemed to be in control of your own machine at all times.
• Please do not bring alcohol into the hotel grounds. The hotel has two bars, and these are reasonably priced - especially during happy hour.

• The UKMOC will take no responsibility for any accidents/injuries howsoever caused, and ask that all
members make sure that they have adequate insurance cover for themselves and their Monsters.

Summary of events

Friday 23th May: 4pm onwards - arrive at hotel. 6pm - Happy hour in the bar, followed by evening meal at 8pm.
Saturday 24th May: Breakfast from 8am. Morning and afternoon events - tbc. Gala dinner from 8pm. (note. Gala dinner will be available to non-resident UKMOC members for an additional cost).
Sunday 25th May: Breakfast from 8am. Judging of Bike competition from 9am. 11.30am - Assemble for National Rideout, including a stop at a pub for lunch. 8pm - evening meal.

Monday 26th May: Breakfast from 8am. Depart hotel by 10.30am.

Gadget
01-12-2007, 07:42 AM
:thumbsup: Posted... :p

GULLY
01-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Just back from post office:thumbsup:

BoozyBOB
01-12-2007, 08:48 AM
:chuckle: posted..:idea: and cheque made to UKMOC... (as i did not see that anywhere):chuckle:

alan c
01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
posted, no rain please :hail:

desmo
01-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Just back from the post box, 12:15pm collection.
Looking forward to it:woot:

Desmo :bucks:

gary tompkins
01-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Game on :biggrin:

J.P
01-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Poor, poor Julie. She lives in a warehouse on an industrial estate !

scrapps
01-12-2007, 10:31 AM
All done and in post...ready to roll:thumbsup: and its on my birthday:drunk: :drunk:

J.P
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Strong Turn out from the Kent crew already. Well done boys.

Julie
02-12-2007, 06:43 AM
back to the top.