mad_turnips
21-11-2007, 10:56 AM
anyone going to NEC on friday?

fatbloke
21-11-2007, 12:08 PM
I am >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Melnie Mouse
21-11-2007, 02:22 PM
nope.. usually pile of poo with rips offs becareful... and know how much something is BEFORE you buy it there!

if you go in the car beware the parking has gone up to £8. this year!

Pedro
21-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I am too...

mad_turnips
21-11-2007, 04:45 PM
:thumbsup: hope to meet you guys up there going up with the portsmouth uni guys so am sure you will see us lol ( 24 going at last count) if you want to meet for beer during the day pm me and i will give you my mob no

:drunk:

Gilps
21-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm up there on Friday too with my Harley riding mate. Probably go in the car though. Every year that I go I hate it and swear blind that I'll never go again. Then November comes round and my resolve weakens. I wouldn't be going this year though if the Italians weren't going to be there again.

sadbiker
22-11-2007, 08:00 AM
nope.. usually pile of poo with rips offs becareful... and know how much something is BEFORE you buy it there!

if you go in the car beware the parking has gone up to £8. this year!

Secretly was thiking about it but £8 then 2 entrance fees , rip off drinks and food... Long disappeared real bargains and Oh the bikes will be in the showrooms anyway soon.

The only thing left to go and see would be all the girlie models but then Cor would probabely give me a black eye or 2 for that.

Even if I wanted to take my camera I wouldn't be able to get any decent shots as to many people clambering in the way. (the bikes that is)

No I think the best days of the show are long gone, basically the ones just before they got snowed out. When they started charging extra inside for the extra stunt shows I started wondering what was I paying an entrance fee for .

Gilps I know where your coming from, but looks like this year I am standing fast and making it now 3 years in a row of not going.

fatbloke
22-11-2007, 09:03 AM
I agree with Mel up to a certain extent, but to be honest I go to meet friends,
chat to the folk at Ducati more than look at the bikes, it is a rip off but hey its
only once year.

And of course nobody's making you go if you don't want to go don't if you do do.