PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks to the cnut....

dam
17-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Who stole my Rizoma billet mirrors this evening.

So if anybody in Glasgow is offered a pair, please let me know so I can say thanks....:devil:

Thumper
17-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Thats evil. Jealousy, pure jealousy. Sad little (insert profanity) that cant afford they're own.

Keep an eye on eBay or any Monsters for sale in your area. Hope you get em back.

dam
18-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Thats evil. Jealousy, pure jealousy. Sad little (insert profanity) that cant afford they're own.

Keep an eye on eBay or any Monsters for sale in your area. Hope you get em back.

Yes, I'll keep an eye on ebay, think it happened when the Scotland footy game was on, I wasn't even watching the bloody game either and the bike is parked outside my flat but I had the curtains closed as it is baltic and dark outside.:cry:

gremlin
18-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Now this is when you need CCTV. Hope the little sh1ts get caught. Trouble is they could have just been slung in a bin somewhere. Perhaps bits like that should have a reg number engraved somewhere or perhaps use a UV marker, then at least if you see them you can hopefully get them back.

dam
19-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Now this is when you need CCTV. Hope the little sh1ts get caught. Trouble is they could have just been slung in a bin somewhere. Perhaps bits like that should have a reg number engraved somewhere or perhaps use a UV marker, then at least if you see them you can hopefully get them back.

They were a bit scuffed on the right hand mirror, so I would know them if I saw them. Thing is there is around 30 properties that look onto where I park the bike and nobody saw anything :cens: