PDA

View Full Version : It's not Milan but......

bigredduke
13-11-2007, 09:10 PM
For us plebs wot are not international jetsetters like wot Gary is, there is still the NEC!
I'm going on the last day (Sunday 2nd Dec). From the blurb, it looks like it might be an improvement on previous years. If anyone else is going & wants to meet up, pm your mobile no. if you like.

David Matthews
13-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm going on Monday the 26th, I see they have posted the bikes available on the 'Ride out'.

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/mci2007/bike_ride_out.html

gremlin
13-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Don't know if we're going on Friday or Sunday yet, but it would be good to meet as many as possible. Perhaps we shoulld do a list of who's going and then work out a time and meeting place for each day.

ducrissi
14-11-2007, 11:17 AM
we're going on the sunday, it would be good to meet up with whoever else is going - put a few faces to the names !!

scrumpster
14-11-2007, 12:17 PM
I'll be there on the 1st!!

gremlin
14-11-2007, 04:10 PM
Don't know how to do list thingy but it would be cool to put up which days everyone is going and meeting places. Perhaps we all ought to wear something silly to distinguish monster people. There were a couple of chaps at Fighterama in bathrobes with toothpaste etc, not that I'd advocate doing something quite so silly but I'm sure we can think of something.

mad_turnips
14-11-2007, 04:35 PM
im going on the preview day ( free ticket paid for by the union lol suckers)
will anyone else be there id like to meet more

Blah blah
14-11-2007, 07:44 PM
forgot about this, and I've got that week off...

I've just looked at the web site and there's a yzf r125 that looks kin stunning, why weren't there bikes like that when I was a lad..??? (and no, I'm not that old) Shame it isn't a stroker putting out 20+ hp and clouds of blue smoke though !! ringadindadingaadingading... just gotta love little bikes.

ahem, raving about a 125 yamaha on a Monster forum...? I'll get me coat

desmo
14-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Me & the Mrs are going on the 29th

Desmo.

gremlin
14-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Still not sure when we're going, if our mate Steve gets us tickets we'll probably go on press day, if he doesn't it will probably be on the Sunday. His bike is on the calender thanks to Mr G entering it for him so hopefully he will come up trumps. Mind you he did pay for me to go to Fighterama so I guess we've used up favours!

ladybird
14-11-2007, 11:40 PM
thinking would like to go this year, but undecided as yet
(ok, need to pass it by the WoW playing wallet over there first)